.....

It was now Monday morning and the seven boys were now waiting in front of the school worried of the one girl who slept over. Once She entered the room the seven boys didn't once they saw the bruises and cuts on her body being shown. They all crowd her pulling her with them out the off the class and to the garden out in the back of the school.

When they were in the farther end of the garden away from the school all seven of the boys started asking questions all at the same time making the blued hair girl slightly annoyed but also happy about them now caring for her more.

 "Shut up you loudmouths!"  She yelled making the seven bad boys shut up and looked at the usual calm girl surprised. Viviana points at the shortest of them all "Miny what is your question" she asked making the others laugh at the neck name but leaves a blushing Jimin before he answered and coughed "Wh-who hurt you?"

Viviana just smiles shaking her head while answering "No one important..Now.." she pointed her finger at the oldest of them "Jinnie" Once again the others laugh but his reaction was Jin giggling while saying "well my sweet cotton candy Viv that someone is important when they hurt you" The other boys shut up with the laughing once they say Jin's glare. "Jinnie it was just my parents that's all"

Ignoring the other six guys questions she points towards the learder of them or daddy~ as she said "Nami" Instead of them laughing they all stood quiet trying to hold in a laugh but if they laughed they knew they would be dead. Never the less Namjoon says calmly "Why did they hurt you Viviana?" The girl sighs answering "Me coming home the next morning them 'worried'" she said making quotation marks before continuing "about my freaking safety" 

Even though she knew her parents were lying she stilled believed that they'll warm up to her and the boys can see it. "Anymore questions?" Viviana asked looking at the seven now sad faces. All the boys shook their heads besides one who raises their hand asking "Why do you believe in people like them?" She looked towards the youngest of them all and said "well Kookie....I still believed in you guys when no body else did.....Not only do i believe them i believe that anyone can get better be better with just a little help" She said before running to class without them once she heard the bell ring twice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoy and keep reading this book as well as share it..thank you!!! bye bye