Slowly opening up to her

Jungkook P.O.V:

The lunch had ended it took awhile for the lunch room to be empty since they were so focused on the boys and Viviana. I know that it may be new for us to be nice to anyone but is it that interesting? Sometimes I don't get how humans work...when they see someone hurt and while everyone is laughing it's like you have to laugh with them unless you want to help and get laughed at as well.....how can us humans be so cruel to one another? We are humans and should keep together right? When some people say they'll be there for you and has your back well most people are just using the person unless they truly felt what the person is going through then yeah they would be there for them forever as life goes on but not all people are like that. You may not have met someone yet but they are just cruel....you may even be one of those people if you don't watch out....you may even have a friend or family member who is like that.....my only question for us humans is why are you like this to other people? Do you want to be treated the way you're treating other people?....can you really treat people who can barely make it through life just like you but way worst?....

Anyway when the lunch room was cleared and the bell rang for the second time we and Viviana walked to class. When we were half way there, someone had finally said "I trust you guys even though I know I've only known you for a day or so and in that day you bullied me but I know I can trust you....and that I can open up to you...maybe even the whole class.....and maybe you can too" I couldn't take in what Viviana just said.....I knew as well as the others were shocked at what she had said but the whole thing on my mind was how? how can you trust them Viviana? When all they do is talk behind your back and even stare at you like you're some type of monster....... right after that like she had read my mind she said "Even if they do unspeakable things and also bad things but I think that they only do that to fit in and to protect themselves... I know that they don't actually mean it but you're like that too right? I mean you guys stay in a group to fit in with yourselves and to protect yourselves from your past.....All humans are the same even if they're bad or good or anything in that matter...humans are humans have so much emotion that they don't know what it means and just ignore it or either show it......I can tell you guys just hide it since your past.." we were all standing there listening to her talk as she continued "Humans are just afraid of being alone....I know some are just afraid to open up to anyone....and they may even think that keeping everything inside is better but trust me.." she looked down and said "when bottling everything up one day it'll soon explode and you'll have no one there to help you.....that's why humans are so complicated...." 

Everyone was quiet as she just looked up and said "but when opening up to someone you'll also learn things about them which makes it even more fun when you open up to more people then just sticking with the same people. I'm not saying that's  bad but different can be good sometimes..." We were right outside the classroom and the class was really quiet that I didn't even want to go inside cuz I knew they had heard and that all what Viviana said was true....but just then and there she opened the door and walked inside like nothing had happened. Everyone was looking at her and then slowly as we entered the room their eyes went to us right after. When we sat down Viviana wasn't sitting so the teacher as well as everyone was staring at her. She bowed and said "I'm sorry for being late and interrupting the class as well as making a big scene during todays lunch and yesterdays" she sat back down and everyone once again like yesterday was whispering which had just annoyed me since I know they heard what she said in the hallway and I'm pretty sure that the whole school did or maybe the world....what makes me have the chills is what is making her to be like this and to always be smiling and the way she said humans and how calm she is.....just wondering makes me want to know her more...and I have feeling that the boys also want to know too.....as well as why she wants us to open up to the class...

Soon enough school had ended. I walked to Viviana followed by the rest of the boys. I tapped her shoulder and she faced me. I looked away and said "we wanna know if you could hang out with us to get to know you better...and maybe if you could know is as well..."

Yoongi P.O.V;

Even thought it was only like two days we've met Viviana we're willing to open up to her since she has this vib coming from her making us wanna trust her and how she can fight for both sides and that she can understand why people act the way they act...its like she was some type of god...or maybe an angle....no? right?...whatever but I have a feeling that once we've opened to her and soon or later that we'll open up to the others cuz of her I just can't stop but help get this gut feeling that just maybe just maybe that she'll disappear right in front of us......or its like I've seen her before from somewhere.......maybe I should ignore it.....yeah...that cant be real.....

Jungkook P.O.V:

After I finished asking that I looked up looking at her as she smiled and nodded while saying

"of course...I would love too"

A/n: sorry today was a short chapter but I will make sure that the next one will be longer but please remember that this is my first story so please don't hate it. hoped you enjoyed thank you for watching and have a nice and good day or night/sleep. byeeeee