Prologue

Not too far from the city of London, there is a house made of brick. This brick is not the dingy brown colored brick, it's the color brick you see when you think of expensive city town houses, or wine vineyards with horse trails all around, and a nice cocktail by a private pool. The people who lived there, though, were not as calm as the scenery they painted for everyone else to see. Two sets of twins, a couple just newly born, are the loudest. The older sisters, however, are a bit more behaved. As if a house full of women of all ages wasn't enough, the eldest was a twenty two year old boy.

     Louis, being the eldest, has had enough with his sisters. He doesn't seem to want anything to do with them anymore since he graduated high school. He is mostly spending all his time now out on a football field, kicking around the ball for hours. Sometimes he will go out late at night with his friends. Johanna, his mother, is always worried, but trusts her son not to get himself into trouble. "I'll be back" is all she gets before the front door is shut and keys are slid into the back pocket of a new pair of trousers. Overall, there family is quite broken.

     On the other side of town is quite the opposite of the house of brick. This one is made of wood, painted a greenish brown. This one does have a private pool, and is actually a very calming scene to be in. A boy with his twin, sister, and mother live there. This family is a lot more put together than most. They look out for each other. The youngest, Harry, is only nineteen. His sister, though, is twenty three and seems to enjoy dying her hair pastel colors. Their relationship with each other and their mother is very close, and means much to all of them.

     Harry and Louis are very different people, raised in very different atmospheres, and most likely will never cross paths. That's what they think, of course. They should know better, though. The old 'serendipity' card is about to be tested out by fate with these two very unlikely, but perfect boys.