MMIL Chapter 2

This chapter includes some sexual/language content. if this is a trigger or if it bothers you, please find something else to read! Thank you! (trying to avoid offending anyone <3)

     Harry wakes up the next morning still clutching on to Louis' jacket. He inhales the sent of smoke, woodsy cologne, and salt water. He smiles at the thought of Louis and how he smells. He lays in bed for a moment, remembering how Louis had walked him home earlier. He remembered how Louis called him 'Love' as a little pet name, and how he protected him from Sam and Jacqueline.

He rolls over and picks up his watch to check the time, squinting at the tiny round glass screen. He moans in disapproval at how early it is. He has always been a morning person. Most of the time it's in his favor, as he likes to watch the sun rise over the water from his rooftop that he climbs up using the gutter system, but not this time. This time, he wishes he could have slept in at least a little, or at least past nine o'clock.

He hears a faint scratching at his door, then a pause. He lays still, trying to hear it. Nothing. But then there it is again. He smiles, still with his eyes stuck together from sleep and less than gracefully gets out of bed. He pulls on a pair of sweatpants off the floor and opens his door.

His cat, Dusty, is sitting with her front paws in the air, ready to scratch at his door again. He picks her up and starts petting the top of her head as his sister, Gemma, walks by.

She has a towel around her head, holding her wet, clean hair together and is wearing a green bathrobe with geometric patterns on it.

"Morning, H." Gemma says as she comes over to pet Dusty as well.

"Morning." Harry says, not looking up at her. Gemma's eyes furrow, and a small frown appears on her face. "What's wrong?" He asks her.

"You smell like smoke." She says, just a little louder than a whisper. "I just took a shower, so you can have the bathroom." Harry's head doesn't move, only his eyes look up at her.

"Thank you." He says in the same volume as her. She begins to walk away.

"Don't get into anything too deep." She says, walking down the stairs at the end of the hall. Harry just nods and puts down Dusty, then heads to the bathroom.

     Harry opens the door to the bathroom and locks it behind him. He immediately starts the shower to steam up the bathroom, making the stench of moldy smoke persperate off his skin. He sheds his sweatpants and steps in.

He plays with the hot water for a moment, then steps fully under the shower head. He wishes he could be in Louis' arms right now. I miss him. I miss his smell and his voice. His smile is my secret, no one has seen it in months...but me. He is so comforting to me. I know he may be kind of a bad boy, but I like that about him.

Harry begins to really think about Louis. He grabs his body wash and begins cleaning his skin.

He really wants me, I can tell. He called me 'Love'. He probably doesn't even talk to anyone else. What if I'm his secret, too? What if we sneak out all the time now? What if he wants to.....to....no. He wouldn't. He's not like that. Well, yeah he is! He wanted to kiss me. I wonder what he kisses like. I bet it's hard and passionate. I bet he would kiss me down my neck, bite my collarbone a little. Then he would move on to my chest, kiss it all the way down. Then he would use his hands first. Yeah, he would go really fast, squeezing me and pulling me. He would rub his thumb over the top, then replace it with his tongue. He would bite a little, then keep rubbing me and licking me, harder...harder...harder...fuck!

"Oh, Louis..." Harry grunts as he cums all over his hand. It runs down his wrist and starts squirting on the wall of the shower. "Oh, Shit!" He says, hoping that wasn't loud enough for his family to hear. He stops, trying to wash off his cum from the side of the shower. He chuckles to himself, and says in a sarcastic tone, "Oops."