MMIL chapter 6

This chapter contains some sexual/language content. If this is a trigger for you or you don't like that kind of writing, please find something else! (Trying not to offend anyone <3)

    "Lou..." Harry whispers, softly waking Louis up.

Louis just moans, not wanting to get up.

"Lou, I have a surprise. Get dressed and meet me downstairs."

Harry kisses his temple, getting up and pulling some clothes on quickly. Louis hears the door shut, still lying in bed. He rubs his eyes, getting the sleep out of the corners under his eyelashes. He looks around, trying to search for something on the floor he can just pick up and wear. He spots his jeans and band t-shirt.

He rolls out of bed, taking some of the sheets with him. He sluggishly slides into his clothes, then heads downstairs like Harry said to do.

He gets off the last step and sees Harry standing by the door with a paper bag in one hand, and two large towels in the other.

"What's all that?" Louis asks, coming closer.

"This is our breakfast." He says, shaking the bag a little. "I've got a breakfast burrito for you, and an egg sandwich for me. Does that sound alright?"

"Yeah, that sounds great!" Louis says.

Harry unlocks the front door and holds it open for Louis. They walk out together as Harry locks the house back up.

"Follow me." Harry says, guiding Louis along by placing his hand on Louis' lower back.

They walk for a while until they come up to a small pathway clearing in the side of the road.

"This way, Love." Harry says, gesturing with his head towards the small path made of grass and weeds. They walk down the path, deeper into the woods.

"Haz, where are we going?" Louis asks, clutching onto Harry's arm.

"You'll see, babe." He replies, being very mysterious.

They finally come to the end of the path. There is a thick tree reaching over a small, still river. They can see all the way to the bottom, which was made up of sand and small shells.

Harry leans the paper bag against the tree and hangs the towels on one of the branches.

"Want to sit down to eat?" He asks, motioning his hand over to a small dirt patch by the tree.

"Absolutely."

They sit down, and Harry pulls out the food. He hands the burrito to Louis, who takes his first big bite into it. They just sit in silence, listening to the world around them.

The river makes small ripple noises as frogs jump in every now and then. The pale sun hits the river, making the surrounding trees and tall grass reflect clearly off the water. The water gently hugs the short slope leading up to the flat ground.

They playfully dangle their feet over the edge of the slope, watching the leaves drift down from the trees and into the water, making rings extend out from under them.

A few fish touch the top of the water, then quietly sink back under. Harry reaches his foot down to the water to check the temperature, then stands up.

"What are you doing?" Louis asks, watching Harry take his clothes off.

"Do this with me, Lou."

"Are....Harry you're naked! Is anyone around?" Louis asks, frantically looking around.

"No, babe. I've never seen anyone. Come on! Jump in with me!"

Harry leaps off the slope, diving into the river.