What does Megan have???

Megan's POV:
We go to doctor Falange's room to start my appointment. I explain about my stomach cramps, vomiting and other symptoms I've been having. "Okay, I'm going to have to give you an ultrasound." Doctor Falange says. An ultrasound? Does this mean I'm pregnant? I look at Takao and he gives me a 'you're going to be okay' look. We both smile at each other and Takao holds my hand. "I need you to lift up your shirt." The doctor says. I let go of Takao's hand and lift up my shirt as the doctor instructed. After I did that, I hold Takao's hand again. Doctor Falange gently rubs some cold gel onto my stomach and grabbed a wond thingy. He rubs the wond around my stomach looking at a special TV. A unusual picture comes up on the TV and my curiosity rises. "Congratulations, Mrs Maruyama, you're pregnant." Never have I ever thought that was the case of my mysterious illness. Tears of joy started to fall.

Takao's POV:
I can't believe what I just herd. Megan's pregnant. With my baby. I'm going to be a father. I can see tears falling on my precious wife's face. Instantly, I hug her with tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "Thank you... for making this happen." I say while burying my head on her chest. "You're the best wife ever."