The twins' birth

Takao's POV:

We get into the room and I help Megan to the bed. Megan screams in pain and grabs her stomach tightly. I press the 'help' button and wait for a nurse to get in. A nurse comes in shortly after I pressed the button. The nurse checks Megan out and them gasps. "What's wrong?" I asked panicking. "She's 10 centimetres. She needs to give birth now." The nurse replied.

Megan's POV:

When I herd that I need to give birth now, I started to panic. This is my first time giving birth and I'm giving birth to twins. The nurse told me to calm down and to breath in and out. "When I count to 3, you need to push as hard as you can, okay" The nurse informed me. I nodded my head and she counts to 3. I push as hard as I can. "I can see the head, keep pushing." The nurse instructed me. I push with all of my strength and the sound of crying fills the room. "It's a boy!" The doctor cried. After the sweet moment, I started to push again. The nurse informed me that the head is showing. I keep pushing until I can hear crying. "It's a girl!" The doctor cried again. "Good job, my wife." Takao says hugging me. "Thank you, my husband." I say hugging him back. We keep hugging until the doctor comes in with our children. They tell us to pick names for our new born children. We decided to name our son Haru and our daughter Airi.