Fever?

Takao's POV:
I just finished my shift for the week. I got the weekend off to spend time with my wife and our kids. I walked out of the door and suddenly I hear my phone. I get my phone from my blazer pocket and see Megan's name. I press the answer button and say hello. At the other end, I can hear Megan's panicked voice. "Megan, darling, just calm down and tell me what's wrong." I tell my wife. "Haru has a high temperature. Airi is fine because I just checked her temperature." Megan replies. "Stay calm; I'm on my way home now. Wait outside our house and make sure to cover Haru and make sure you do the same for Airi as well."

Megan's POV:
I was waiting for Takao to meet me outside of house. I made sure that Haru and Airi wrapped up nice and warm. A few minutes later, I can see Takao walking quickly towards us. When he sees me and the kids, he starts running towards us. Takao pushes me towards his chest and wraps me up with his arms. "I'm sorry, Takao, it's all my fault." I say while sobbing. "It's alright, darling. It's not your fault. Babies can get ill really easily because of their weak immune system." Takao explained to me. He kept his arms around me and started to lightly pat my back to calm my flood of tears down. "Haru, you're going to be okay." I thought to myself.