Aussie Welcome

A/n (16/05/14) really, really, really short but literally this is just another filler. Will become more detailed later I promise! This part contains Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa Pataky. It also contains Marting Freeman again and his partner Amanda Abbington. The video to the side is literally just Benedict hugging Amanda on Sherlock series 3 set. And the pic speaks for itself.

7th June – Australia

Today was the first day of filming in Australia. “Hey Tom, are you doing anything tonight?” Benedict asks Tom who is tying his shoe laces. Tom thinks about the answer to this, he is so tired that he can hardly think straight.

“I am meant to be going out for dinner with Chris and Elsa.” Tom says and Ben’s face droops, ‘another night by myself’ he thinks. Tom stands up straight and looks Ben straight it the eye. He doesn’t like it when Ben is upset, “You can join us if you want?” Tom asks and Ben’s eyes light up. They have been in Australia a couple of days but they haven’t done anything together.

“Really? Thanks!” Ben says and hugs Tom. He pulls away quickly leaving Tom standing there awkwardly.

Restaurant

Tom and Ben walk into the restaurant and the waiter asks, “Table for two?” Tom just shakes his head and points at Chris and his wife Elsa who were already sitting down. The waiter nods and escorts them to the table.

“Tom mate!” Chris says giving Tom and manly hug. “And Ben it is a pleasure to meet you.” He holds out his hand to Benedict and Benedict shakes it, smiling that he has been welcomed so well.

Restaurant Bathroom

Tom is just washing his hands when Chris walks in leaving Benedict and Elsa. Chris just stands there, leaning on the door frame , staring at Tom. His makes Tom nervous, “What?”

“How long?” Chris simply asks.

“Since what?”

“How long have you liked Ben in a homosexual way?” Chris asks deadly serious, this isn’t like him.

“Ummmm…ever since War Horse really but yeah.” Tom stutters.

1st July – Heathrow

Filming took a little longer than expected but filming has now completely finished. Ben, Tom and Steph waltz through the terminal, cameras flashing in their direction which shocks Steph a bit. One camera flash caught her really off guard and she lost her footing but Ben caught her. She grins at him and he smiles back. Meg has gone straight home to New Jersey from Australia which upset Steph but she knew that she would see her again.

Luke, Tom’s agent, is standing next to his car at the front of the airport. Tom goes straight to car and gets in without saying goodbye. He couldn’t be doing with the cameras, he is too jetlagged. Ben and Steph shake hands, so rumours don’t go around that they are a couple. Steph climbs into the nearest taxi and it drives off. Ben peers round to see a crowd of people surrounding someone. “Martin?!” He shouts at the crowd. Martin puts up his hand a waves, you can only just see it through it the crowd. The crowd turns his attention to Benedict and start to rush up to him. He mouths to Martin ‘Vatican Cameos’ (Sherlock reference in case anyone doesn’t know). Martin nods and they begin to run straight for the car park away from the fans.

Martin’s House

Benedict walks in the front door behind Martin quietly because he knew the kids would be asleep. Amanda greets them and kisses them both on the cheeks. Benedict is staying at Martin’s for a couple of days whilst he recovers from jetlag. Martin is a good friend like that. “How was Australia?” Amanda asks.

“Awkward.” Benedict says, and Amanda nods like she knows. He turns to Martin, “You told her?!” Ben exclaims.

“Yes of course I did! I thought maybe she would have some advice…she didn’t but yeah.”  Martin looks at the floor.

Luke’s Apartment

Tom is staying at Luke’s place just for tonight. “Just saying now Luke, not doing a film with Benedict ever again!” Tom exclaims, probably due to his sleep deprived state.

“What why? I thought you were friends with Ben.”

 “I am but, I can’t explain. Night.” Tom heads to his room and sighs.

A/n edited on 10/03/15