I love you...

A/n (22/05/14) thanks to anyone who has supported this book so far. The media speaks for itself really. This part is dedicated to my bff Jade :)

The good news in I've basics finished my exam and it is half term in a couple of days, bad news is that I have DofE over the weekend so won't be able to post. Next part will either be tomorrow (if I am organised enough :/) or Monday.

Enjoy :)

6th September – Oscars

“The nominations for best actor are…Channing Tatum – the White House.” A cameo is displayed of Channing Tatum fighting some bad guy. “Benedict Cumberbatch – Demons.” A clip is shown of Ben’s character in Afghanistan. “Tom Hiddleston – Demons.” Now the screen is showing Tom’s character having a mental breakdown. “Robert Downey Jr – Iron Man Three.” The audience applauds. “And the Oscar for best actor goes to…” the envelope is opened, “Benedict Cumberbatch – Demons.” The crowd roars and the camera focuses on him as he kisses both Meg and Steph on the cheek and shakes hands, awkwardly with Tom. He makes his way up to the stage.

“Wow, thank you so much everybody! But this award isn’t just for me; it is for Demons and for Tom as well. The film couldn’t have gone to plan without him or any of the incredible crew.” Meg and Steph grin. “Thank you to Steven Spielberg, Meg, Steph, Chris and Liam Hemsworth and my mate Martin and his partner Amanda. Thanks Mum and Dad! Congratulations to the other nominations, RDJ and Channing your films were awesome. Thank you so much.” He walks off the stage with the shiny award in his hand. Meg turns to see Tom gone. So she signals to Steph that she is going to look for him. Because that’s what friends do right?

\~.~.~.~.~/

Hallway

“Excuse me have you seen Tom, Tom Hiddleston?” The security guard looks confused so ignores her rudely. There is another roar from the crowds inside the auditorium, which means another award has been won. “He plays Loki in the Marvel franchise.”

“He left.” He states, no emotion showing on his face. Meg is usually polite and would thank him but just scuttles away looking for a taxi.

\~.~.~.~.~/

Tom’s Hotel Room

Tom is lying on the bed in the hotel room with a scotch in his left hand. There is a knock on the door. “It’s open!” He shouts and in walks Meg. She does not shut the door behind her.

“What is wrong Mr Lauferson? Not feeling in a Loki mood?” Meg tries to joke but fails.

“I love him…” Tom weeps.

“Who do you love?” Ben says standing in the doorway. The Oscar is in his hand. He walks in, Steph behind and dumps the award on the table.

"We will leave you to it…” Steph says whilst walking out the door with Meg. They shut the door. The room is silent for a moment until Ben mutters.

“You didn’t reply to any of my texts…”

“Sorry I’ve been busy.” The room is silent again. “How’s Sherlock?”

Ben smirks, “Being an arse as always, you know how he is…oh you mean the show?! Yeah it’s good.” Tom laughs at the joke he made.

“The Empty Hearse.” Tom says, his lips curling up into a smile. Ben hums in confusion. “You told me a few things about series three when you were drunk.”

“Nothing to important I hope!” Ben replies.

“You told me the name of the first episode and that Amanda is in it and that Sherlock didn’t die. But that was obvious anyway plus I could have found that out on the fan sites!” He chuckles.

“That means you remember…” Ben sighs.

“Remember what?”

“The dancing, the song, that I said I love you.” Ben replies. Tom nods apologetically. They sit there on the bed, gazing into each other’s blue-green eyes. The moment is ruined by Benedict’s phone going off. He exhales. “Hello?” He asks the caller.

“Hey Ben, it is Martin. We have a small issue. A scene got damaged so we have to re-film it. I haven’t interrupted anything right?” Martin questions. Ben can just picture Martin’s face, his confused face is funny.

“I am with Tom and oh I will get on a plane right away.” He hangs up.

8th September – Sherlock Set

Ben arrives on set still a little jet lagged. He hasn’t spoken to Tom since the night of the Oscars. “You ready?” Martin asks and Ben simply nods, dodging wires and film crew.

On Set

“Your best friend is a sociopath who solves crimes to get high. Hello that’s me by-” Benedict (as Sherlock) is interrupted by Tom bursting in. The whole room goes quiet with odd mutter from the crew. Ben just stands there open mouthed.

“I am incredibly sorry for interrupting but on that incredible long flight I have had time to think. Ben…can I speak to you in private?” Ben nods and follows Tom out of the door.

Backstage (Off Camera)

“I love you!” Tom cries whilst leaving Ben blushing and surprised. Tom tilts his head, longing for a reply.

“You don’t mean this Tom, you are sleep deprived!” Ben cries. Tom drops his head, sadness in his eyes. “Tom…” Tom shakes his head and tears fall from his eyes directly to the floor, splashing. Ben hugs Tom, tight, to try to stop him from sobbing. “Go to my flat. I will be there in about an hour.” Ben puts a key into to Tom’s hand, he grasps it tight. Tom pulls away from Ben’s hug and walks out.

Ben’s flat

Tom’s POV

Ben’s flat is insanely tidy. God I’m hungry and tired! Let’s look in the fridge; I am sure he won’t mind. There is lots of beer, half-finished bottles of wine and not much food to be honest.  I will just chill on the sofa. There is nothing on the TV; maybe I will just rest my eyes, for a few minutes…whilst waiting for…

Ben’s POV

He looks so cute when he is sleeping. I knew that he was sleep deprived and this is proof. We have finally finished filming Sherlock so it will be on the TV at New Year. To be honest I am tired as well. I might not wake him and just sit next to him.

Oh my gosh! He has snuggled up to me subconsciously and I…like it. This is life.

Tom’s POV

I wake to find my head buried in Ben’s chest. He must know. I could get used to this, “I hope I didn’t wake you.” Too late, he knows I am awake now.

“No you didn’t.” I say whilst sitting up.

“You could’ve stayed there. I wouldn’t have minded.” Ben winks. This makes me laugh. God I love this man! He gets up and turns on the kettle. One thing I love about Ben is his love for tea. He just makes it without even asking. “What are you smiling about?” He asks me, god, I must have been grinning.

“You, making tea. It is just so you! It is one of the things I love about you.” Oh jesus, did I just say that?!

“One of the things?! Please tell me more…”

A/n edited 10/03/15