Kami

A/n (16/06/14) Another important chapter! This part is dedicated to @SadPinkCupcake! Their fanfictions are incredible so go and check them out! She asked me to use the name Kami so here we go. Let's meet the new character of 'More Than Friends', Kami

13th January – Sherlock Panel

Kami’s POV

He is there, directly in front of me (it’s great being on the front row), Benedict Cumberbatch. He is talking about his accident that happened a few days ago, I was a little bit worried but I am glad he is okay. Look at him showing off his stitches! They are not as bad as mum’s before she…no Kami pull yourself together! I seem really out of place here. Everyone screams as soon as he begins to talk, that would really annoy me. Just looking at all these people with ‘I AM SHERLOCKED’ and ‘I <3 Benedict Cumberbatch’ written on their shirts and signs just makes me want to vomit! If the girl next to me screams any louder I swear to god I will punch her hard!

I am not usually this up tight but I am nervous, I hope I don’t lash out. That Mark Gatiss I recognise him…ah yes he is Lazarus! I may not be a sherlockian but I am a whovian and a big one so I recognised Moffat instantly. He called the little guy a hobbit. I knew that face from somewhere, he’s Bilbo Baggins! Blimey, I may not be a Sherlock fan but I am familiar with these faces.

Now the crowd are going to ask questions, this is my chance. Who is that at the back I know him from somewhere? He is walking towards the stage whilst giving a little speech about him shaving especially for today, what an idiot. Oh my god! I do know him; it’s that Tom Hiddleston fellow, Benedict’s boyfriend. How can he be gay when he…oh I don’t know.

Did he just propose? He did! Oh my fucking god!!! I sound like a fangirl now…*sighs*. They are going to get married, seriously, I mean can I talk now?! “Okay can we have chair pulled up for Tom to sit next to Benedict?” The presenter asks and two guys come on with a chair, which they plonk next to Benedict’s. They are both grinning like idiots. “Now then, more questions please.” I shoot up my hand, I am going to regret this.

“State your name, rank and intention.” Moffat quotes from Doctor Who, shut up Kami, your whovian is showing. Wait he is pointing at me, I’d better stand up.

“Kami, orphan, to speak to Benedict.” I reply.

“Ah do you know our Benedict personally?” Steven jokes and the panel chuckle.

“No but he knew my mother.” I reply deadly serious. Now, very helpfully, Tom is having a coughing fit. Benedict passes him a bottle of water which he gladly accepts.

“How can I help you?” Benedict asks, he is such a gentleman.

“Erm I…” I freeze, how do I phrase this…

“Spit it out boy!” Moffat impersonates Strax from Doctor Who.

“I want to talk to Benedict about…” This is my time, let’s do this. “About him being my father.” The crowd gasps in horror; Tom spits out his water and begins to splutter whilst Benedict is just staring at me in shock. Everyone is staring at me, oh god the pressure. I can’t do this! WHY DID I DO THIS?!

“Erm…” Is all Benedict is able to say. Jesus Christ say something man! I cannot deal with this. I cannot deal with this!!! Oh no, heavy breathing is not good man. Deep breaths Kami, deep breaths! Nope. “She is having a panic attack!” I hear someone say, I think it is Tom but not sure. I fall to my knees and start to see black. Last thing I remember is a pair of arms snaking around me a picking me up…

{

DOUBLE SHOCKER AT SHERLOCK PANEL

Sherlock Holmes himself, Benedict Cumberbatch, gets stumped and shocked when two surprises come his way. One of which is a little unwelcome.

Yesterday (13th January 2014), hundreds gathered to have a Q&A session with the people that make BBC Sherlock happen. At the panel were writers and creators Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, actress Amanda Abbington and actors Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch. All was going well, there were discussions about series 4, Moriarty, johnlock, all fangirls/sherlockians went wild.

But things were about to get even wilder when actor Tom Hiddleston who stars in the Marvel franchise as Loki, made an appearance. He wasn’t only there but he proposed to Benedict himself who happily said yes. Hiddlesbatch has finally come true!

Events were turned on their heads when a girl aged about fifteen it has been estimated claimed to be Benedict’s daughter. All we know about this girl is her name is Kami and she is an orphan. Questions are being asked: is this girl who she says she is and what happened to her mother?

After this was announced, Cumberbatch was speechless. A sight which is rare to see. The girl began to panic and fell to the floor, breathless. Benedict scooped her up and carried her off stage with Hiddleston following. The panel then continued, awkwardly with Sherlock Holmes not being there. More on its way.

}

Flashback – third person

Benedict slumps the skinny girl against the wall and shakes her awake gently. She opens her eyes reluctantly and is disappointed when she realises it wasn’t a dream. A tear escapes her eye and rolls down her cheek silently but Benedict wipes it away with the sleeve of his shirt. Tom stands in the background, like a ghost, soundless but present. “I’m sorry…” She forces some words out of her mouth.

“You don’t need to apologise it isn’t your fault.” Ben’s soothing voice flows as he kneels down in front of Kami. “What happened to your mum?” He asks.

“She…” Another tear falls from Kami’s tear duct which Ben briskly catches and smiles reassuringly. “She was involved in a hit and run…she didn’t make it.” Kami cries trying to regulate her breathing pattern.

“What was her name?” His question was interrupted by Kami breaking down in tears, falling so quickly she could create a river. “Don’t worry. We can talk about this another time.” He says enveloping her into a hug.

Tom’s POV

They are now hugging. I feel sorry for the poor girl I really do but why now? Everything was perfect and now this. I have got to be there for Ben and support him in whatever choices he makes. I feel like I shouldn’t be here but I have a right to be here this is my future this affects as well! “Now…” Ben begins pulling away from her. “We should get you back to the orphanage.” He suggests and she looks up at him in horror like she is being abandoned. “But don’t worry, we will see each other again soon.” I guess that’s that then…

A/n (16/06/14) What do you think guys??? What do you think of Kami? More doctor who referances for the whovians out there :)

A/n edited on 11/03/15