Chapter One

Yup, my first reader x character so don't judge. And this is my third fanfiction and I'm not really Fanfic writer. So, enjoy if you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since, Kakashi Hatake had to take care (Y/N), when he was younger. (Y/N) had a wolf spirit sealed inside if her by the Uzamakis. It was a innocent wolf spirit, if let loose, it could make the night last forever.

(Y/N)'s mother passed away from disease. And her father left him. So, they had to leave it to Kakashi to take care of her. Since, they hokage told him to.

Kakashi started taking care of her when he was 16 years old. (Y/N) was 6.

             -To The Actual Story-
Kakashi was standing in front of the Hokage. "So why did you call me here Lord Hokage?" Kakashi asked.

"You must take care of a 6 year old girl named (Y/N)", he said.

They brought (Y/n) to the room, she was young. She had black wolf ears and a wolf tail. "Alright", Kakashi said.

"Who are you?" (Y/n) asked.

"Kakashi Hatake", he said.

"Kakashi Hatake..." (Y/n) thought.

"Follow me", Kakashi said.

"Ok", she said as she followed along to his house.

They were at his house. "Well, I have one bed", Kakashi said.

"I can always sleep on the floor", she said.

"Wait, what?" He said.

"I don't mind, I'm kinda comfortable on the floor", she said.

"(Y/n) just take my bed, I'll sleep on the floor", he said.

"But-" she said as she got interrupted.

"Sorry no, your sleeping on my bed", Kakashi said.

"Fine", (Y/n) said.

She slept on Kakashi's bed for the night. While, Kakashi slept on the floor with a pillow and blanket.

                     ~Your P.O.V~
I woke up, and saw Kakashi sleeping on the floor. I was starving for realzies.

"Kakashi!" I yelled.

He was still asleep. I took a pillow from his bed and hit him with it. "WAKE UP!!" I shouted.

He widened his eyes, "Ok! Ok!" He said.

"Hahaha! You should've looked on the look on your face", I laughed.

"Ugh", he said with a unimpressed look.

"I'm hungry", I said.

"That's why you woke me up?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving", I said.

"Fine", he said as he grumbled to get up.

He cooked some food and gave me some. "Wow! This is soooo good!" I shouted.

"Think so?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

He always seemed sad and I didn't know why. But, I stayed quiet about it.

We finished eating our food. "Follow me", Kakashi said.

He opened the door and I followed him and he closed the door afterwards.

We went to a lot of different places. I loafed walking with Kakashi. Kakashi eventually joined the ANBU.

He protected a bunch of times, from awkward weird, bad people. But, I finally asked him a question I needed to ask.

Ok guys, if the storyline doesn't make sense in one point it's because I only watched one season of Naruto and less than 20 episodes. And that is why we have GOOGLE!! I just understand a lot of things so yeah. I used common sense for most things. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So, stay swag, and peace out!