Chapter Twelve

~No Ones P.O.V~
Two years passed and the half of the village was rebuilt. (Y/n) was 15 years old now, and Kakashi was 25 years old now.

Kakashi was done with Makeout Paradise already, and decided to buy the second one. A little bit of things got out of hand because of his book and (y/n).

There was one thing though that they didn't know about each other, that both of them liked each other. But, with the 10 year age difference was huge. They decided to confess when the time is right.

But, for now, it's better for them to keep one secret from each other. 'Well, it looks like you almost lost the bet (y/n)' Lundri said.

'Not yet, but I will soon' She said.

'When is soon?' Lundri asked.

'Soon enough, but not too long or short' She said.

'I see, but I bet your still gonna act naughty' Lundri said.

'Its my nature, I would never abandon the trait' She said.

'I see' Lundri said.

"It seems half of the village is repaired from your destruction", Kakashi said.

"I can see that", she said.

"It's unnatural for me to see you filled with rage", he said.

"Really?" She asked.

"For you being immature, is very natural to me", he said.

"WHAT?!" She shouted.

"It's just my opinions", he said.

"Well, your opinions are irritating me!" She said.

"Well, sorry", he said.

She sighed and sat on the couch. "Kakashi", she said.

"Hm?" He responded.

"Pet me", she said.

"Aren't you too old to be petted?" He asked.

"You petted me when I was 13, that's a teen age", she said.

"Why do you want me to pet you then?" He asked.

"Well, I er...... I kinda like your petting, along with your warmth", she said.

"I see, do you want me to give you both?" He asked.

"Huh?" She said.

He walked towards to the couch, and sat next to her. He started hugging he, and petting her. She growled softly. And snuggled up more with him.

She layed her head on his chest and took a nap. He also took a nap as well, along with (y/n). They slept together while cuddled up to each other.

                   ~After 1 Hour~
Kakashi woke up while (y/n) was still sleeping. Her head was on his chest. He couldn't move, if he did, he would wake her up. "Kakashi....." she snored.

He was shocked to hear her voice sat his name in her sleep. He looked at the seal mark on her wrist. Her glove didn't cover her wrist completely so he can see.

She was taking most of the space on the couch. Kakashi had like a quarter of space on the couch. She wagged her tail in her sleep.

He took his book from the table near him and started reading in the meantime. (Y/n) woke up after 30 minutes and Kakashi put away his book away quickly. She yawned, "You are really comfortable to sleep with Kakashi", she said.

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah, your really warm and h-" she stopped saying.

"What was the last word in the sentence you said?" He asked.

"Nothing", she said quickly.

"Spill the beans", he said.

"It's nothing really!" She blushed.

"I see then", he said.

"I'm hungry", she said.

"Yeah, after you took most of the space and I couldn't move at all", he said.

"So? JUST COOK SOME FOOD, I'M STARVING!" She shouted.

"Yeah I will, but let me out first", he said.

"Oh ok", She said as she gave him more space.

He got out, and started cooking food. He was done cooking he served it and (y/n) munched down on it. 'Ooh, you were about to call him hot' Lundri said.

'Shut up Lundri!' She shouted as she blushed.

'I see how it is' Lundri said.

Ok guys, I think there will be one more part of this part. I hope that you guys like this story so far. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!