Chapter Thirteen

~No Ones P.O.V~
A year passed, Kakashi was now 26 and (y/n) was now 16. (Y/n) thought this was a right time sooner or later when she turned 16, she hoped that he felt the same way. But, she had some doubt to herself.

                     ~Your P.O.V~
'You already imprinted on him (y/n), there's no turning back now. All you have to do is hope for the best' Lundri said.

'I know, and your right' I said.

'Any hour today is the best timing' Lundri said.

'Hmm' I said.

I was pretending to be asleep with Kakashi next to me giving me warmth again, like every night. I finally couldn't bear anymore with his warmth in me. I scooted a little bit further from him.

I can't really believe that he never was mean to me or anything like that. He was proabably better than my dad, well, definitely better. I barely even knew my mom, so I can't judge her at all.

I decided not to hit him with a pillow countless times. I just went out of the bed carefully so I couldn't wake him up. I got up and went to get some water for myself. I drank my water and looked at Kakashi. I grabbed some fruit from the refrigerater  and sat the couch and started eating the fruit.

'Why don't you hit him with the pillow?' Lundri asked.

'I don't feel like it' I said.

               ~After Some Time~
Kakashi finally woke up. Then, he looked at me. "You didn't hit me with a pillow?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't", I said.

"In the first time ever, it's odd. I'm used to it right now", he said.

"Well, do you want me to do it everyday?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe", he said.

"What kind of answer was that?!" I shouted.

"An answer", he said.

"Hmp!" I said.

"Come on, I just woke up, and your starting to act childish, as usual", he said.

I looked at him while my arms were crossed. "Do you want me to act childish or not?" I asked.

"Sometimes, its cu-" he stopped talking.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I asked.

"No, not really", he said.

I covered my face so he couldn't tell I was blushing. "Kakashi", I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"My age is the same as yours when you were my guardian, how was it, when I was young?" I asked.

"It was alright, you were more childish, well you are still childish. But, you were shy, and full of fear most of the time", he said.

"I see, but, what do you think of me?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Like, what do you think I am to you?" I asked.

"A girl. A girl that is immature at some times, and loves her friends. A girl who had to live through tough times, but resisted the pain", he said.

"I resisted the pain because of you Kakashi", I said.

"Huh?" He said.

"If you weren't there for me at all, I would still be in despair", I said.

"Then, what do you think of me?" He asked me.

I paused a bit. "My protecter and friend. My shield in most situations, and my trainer. The one who accepted me, and who I am", I said.

"Shield huh? What else?" He asked me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"What else?" He restated.

I nodded for a while. "You do think of me then that", he said.

"Wha-what?!" I said startled.

"Spill the beans", he said.

"Didn't I spill the beans out the jar?" I asked.

"There's a couple beans left in the jar", he said.

"Umm..." I said.

He looked at me for a bit.

Does he know? How can tell. No, I'm good at keeping things to myself. I can put a straight poker face and my act is good. But, he saw through it all. No, he's breaking my act and my expression. Should... I....?

"Well, I'm waiting", he said.

I blushed and looked at him. "I-I", I stuttered.

He pulled me closer to his chest. And it made me spill the remaining beans. "I love you", I said while still blushing.

He held me tighter. "I do too", he said.

It made me blush more and made me happy, I never felt so happy. It brang tears to my eyes. And I started crying on him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me.

"I-I'm so happy, I love you Kakashi!" I shouted.

He held my face with his gloved hands. "Well, your vow did come true", he said as he pulled his mask down and planted his lips on mine.

I blushed even more. And kissed back. He looked so beautiful with that mask off. We were years apart from our age. We both pulled off and he pulled his mask up.

"(Y/n)", he said.

"Yeah Kakashi?" I responded still blushing.

"Marry me when your older", he said.

"Of course I will!" I said with joy.

We hugged each other, he started petting me. And I growled for a long time softly. "How are you a good kisser?" I asked.

He showed a book called "Makeout Tactics". "Oh", I said unimpressed.

"You still love me though right?" He asked me.

"I always will, forever", I said.

>\\\\\< This is the end of this book! Thanks for reading so much. I feel cringe for some reason. It's weird how I can write weird romance. Welp, let's go to violence. Just kidding. So, stay swag, and peace out!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋 | 𝖐𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖎 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 🎉