Chapter Ten

~No Ones P.O.V~
Kakashi had to stay with (y/n) while she slept. But, he had to leave her for a couple of minutes to tell the Hokage what happened.

"Minato-Sensei", Kakashi said.

"How did the village turn out like this?" He asked.

"(Y/n) killed her father, and the village was in the process", Kakashi explained.

"I see, where is she?" The Hokage asked.

"At my home", he said.

"By looking at this damage, it will take more than a year to rebuild", the Hokage said.

"I see, do I help?" He asked.

"No, your duty is to guard (y/n), other ninja will rebuild the village", the Hokage said.

"I see", Kakashi said as he jumped back to his house.

He looked at (y/n) while she was asleep. He remembered cute memories of (y/n) when they were the shop when she was eight.

'Kakashi, can I pleesse, have this?!' (Y/n) begged.

'Sorry, (y/n) but we're not here to buy you things', Kakashi said.

"Please Kakashi, with a cherry on top!! I really want this!!" (Y/n) begged.

"You always beg like that", he said.

"This one time please!! This toy is limited edition!!" She pleaded.

"I don't want to make you spoiled", he said.

"I won't be spoiled by this one toy! Please Kakashi", she begged more.

"Sorry, it doesn't matter how much you beg I won't buy you that, but maybe next time", he said.

"Hmp! I see how it is", she said.

Surprisingly, (y/n) didn't cry like a spoiled brat when she got out of the shop out with Kakashi. Kakashi was happy that he didn't have to deal with a annoying child that's spoiled. Well, she did gave him the silent treatment for a day, but tomorrow was alright.

He once looked at (y/n) again. She finally woke up. "Kakashi...." she yawned.

"Well, you finally woke up, you destroyed half of the village", he chuckled.

"Yeah, I did. Wait, I did kill my father, how come the blood isn't in my hands?" She asked.

"I cleaned (y/n) what do you think?" He said.

"Ohh", she said.

"Hm", Kakashi said.

"You said that you never saw me like when I was slaughtering Korton", she said.

"Yeah, I never seen you like that. You're usually happy and childish", he said.

"I see. Kakashi, was I naughty today?" She asked.

"Well, kinda", he said.

"Do I get punishment?" She asked.

"Where do you get that? I never punish you, just lecture you and tell you things", he said.

"Oh ok, and I realized something", She said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"If Korton didn't make my life miserable, I would've not met You Kakashi", she said.

"But, you deserve a family, what happens if you didn't meet me then?" He said.

"Well, I would be spoiled, and wouldn't met Lundri. And your really nice!" She said.

"Oh, I see", he said.

"What's with you being quiet at sometimes?" She said.

"Well, I'm also happy I met you too (y/n)", he said.

"Thanks Kakashi", she said.

"I'm really tired. But, I killed a man, do I get execution?" She asked.

"No, think it's called revenge. And it is the shinobi world", he explained.

"Oh", she said.

She played back in bed, and pulled the covers up. "Kakashi, can I have some warmth, it's so cold", she asked.

"Sure, but after I take a shower", he said.

"Okay", she said.

'Ooh, it looks like you like him', Lundri said.

'Be quiet, why do you think like that?' She asked.

'Well, I bet your thinking imprinting on him', he smirked.

'WHA-WHAT?! The hell Lundri?! Never! I don't want a relationship at such a young age!' She shouted.

'Well, I bet you are when your older', Lundri said.

'Bet how much?' She asked.

'I was using that as a phrase, I can't get anything since I'm sealed inside of you', Lundri said.

'Exactly', she said.

Kakashi was done taking a shower, when they were in their conversation. Kakashi sat down on the bed, and then layed down giving his warmth once again to (y/n).

(Y/n) eventually fell asleep while the village being rebuild. But, she will find herself losing the best to Lundri one day.

This isn't the end guys. So, stay swag, and peace out!