Chapter Eight

~No Ones P.O.V~
Kakashi woke up early, while he was still hugging (y/n) from the plague. He did experience a bit of hell yesterday.

He tried to get up, then (y/n) grabbed him by the arm while she was still sleeping. "(Y/n)?" He said.

"Kakashi...." she snored.

"Huh, (y/n) let me go, the plague is over", he said.

"I know, but I need of your warmth", she said.

'Weird, how she was talking while sleeping. I never knew she sleep talks' Kakashi thought.

He couldn't get out of her grasp. So, Kakashi gave in, and started giving his warmth again to (y/n). "Thank you, Kakashi", (y/n) snored.

"Your welcome, (y/n)", Kakashi said.

He was wide awake. His only hope was to wait until she woke up. But, Kakashi was okay with it.

'She's so cute she's asleep' he thought.

He hugged her tightly. Kakashi's had a depressing life when he was younger, but when he's with (y/n), he doesn't feel pain, instead he feels comfort.

He didn't know this feeling at all. After a couple of minutes, (y/n) woke up. "Kakashi, I like your warmth", she yawned.

"Thanks, I guess", he said.

"This was the best sleep I ever had", she said.

'You do know, he was hugging you so tight. JUST for you because you wanted warmth' Lundri said.

"Ah, who cares' (y/n) said.

"I'm going to cook breakfast (y/n)", Kakashi said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah", she said.

"I just gave you warmth yesterday, this is how you repay me?" He asked.

"Well, you were under my plague. And yes this is how I repay you", she said.

"I can always do it again, if I wanted to", he said.

"Really?! Please give your warmth of all nights!! But, don't do anything pervy", she shouted.

"Why would I do anything perverted?" He asked.

"You read pervy books!" She shouted.

"So? It's doesn't mean I'll do anything pervy", he said.

"Well, will you give me warmth all the time?!" She asked.

"Well, you can be bratty at sometimes. But why not, I have to take care of you", he said.

"Yay!! Kakashi!!" She celebrated.

Kakashi went towards her and petted her on the head. (Y/n)'s wolf ears fell down of embarrassment.  But, in the first time, she let it be and didn't snarl or growl. She wagged her tail, she seemed to kinda liked Kakashi's petting.

Kakashi was done cooking breakfast and gave some to (y/n), then they finished eating.

"Kakashi", she said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"When will my father come back?" She asked.

"I don't know, but you'll always have me, forever", he said.

"What kind of forever?" She asked.

"Until I die", he said.

She was a bit shocked by his words, but it was his duty. "Thank you, Kakashi", she said.

"No problem", he said.

                       ~??? P.O.V~
"So, this is hidden leaf. It's great to be back in my secondary home", I said.

Let's see how good he is to her.

Cliffhanger! Thanks guys for reading, so stay swag, and peace out!