Chapter 1

.THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER, SO SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES THAT WILL HAPPEN. AND BY THE WAY IM GOING TO MAKE YOU A TOMBOY CAUSE I HATE DRESSES AND MAKEUP AND I CANT BRING MY SELF TO WRITE It. SORRY

------

Y/n's POV

My name is Y/n Aizawa and I'm the adopted daughter of Shota Aizawa, who is also known as EraserHead. Even though we are not related by blood, I'm just like him in many ways! Even my quirk is pretty much the same. With one glance I can take someone's quirk away (just like my dad) but also paralyze them for 3 seconds! It wears off after I blink, but if I do it to much my eyes hurt and they start to bleed. Oh- and I forgot to mention I get annoyed very easily, but most of the time im actually really nice, goofy, brave, sometimes flirty/perverted... and I never cry. Anyways! enough about my quirk and stuff, and let's get a move on!

------

I was having a very nice dream until my stupid alarm went off and woke me up. groaning loudly I hide my head under my pillow, hoping to block out the noise. But sadly, it didn't work. I again groaned and finally decided to get up and turn it off.

"Why the hell was my alarm set for 6:30 in the morning?" I say while stretching. I got out of bed and started fixing the sheets, as I did this I saw a note that was stuck on the wall by a thumb tack. the note read; " Don't forget about your first day at U.A!! Don't be any later than 9:15"

Oh yeah...I was one of the recommended students for the school. So I didn't even have to take the entrance exam!

I cursed loudly at myself for forgetting such an important thing. after that I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once out of the shower I put on my signature outfit- jeans, a plain white tee shirt with an unzipped jacket that was two sizes to big.

I then headed to he kitchen to make breakfast. By the time I had finished it was already 7:15 and my dad still hadn't come out of his room. "Uhg, I don't wanna wake my dad, I got in trouble last time...." I mumbled to myself. I sat down and waited for him to come down. it had been a couple of minutes and I still hadn't heard any movement from upstairs."If I wait any longer the food is gonna get cold....!" I said getting impatient.

It's now 7:30 and there is STILL no sounds coming from upstairs. "Okay that's it, sorry dad but I'm flipping starving." I said quietly as I walked to his room. Once I was infront of his door I slowly opened it and tiptoed next to his sleeping figure. Aww...he looks so peaceful and happy. It's not everyday he gets a full night of sleep...oh well~

I then quickly and quietly take the cat that was sleeping on his head out of the room so I don't make it mad. When I walk back in, I poured a glass of water onto his head, waking him up quickly. I had to bite my tongue to contain my laughter when I looked at his surprised face. After a second or two, he looked over and saw me holding the empty glass. And instead of a shocked expression, it was one of anger and the you are SO grounded look.

"What did I tell you about doing that, brat? You are lucky I'm your father, or I would have actually murdered you right then and there." He said very pissed off.

"Well good morning to you too, breakfast has been ready for about 6...maybe 10 minutes now. So don't blame me if its cold, oh and I put a towel on your door for you." I said as I got up and left. I knew damn well if I stayed there any longer I would have been in even more trouble.

"Meow..." I looked down and saw my fathers cat, fluffles( I couldn't think of anything else, sorry) "Hey Fluffles! You want a little treat?" I said crouching down and petting his fluffy little head. "Mew.." I picked him up and placed him on my head. When I went back downstairs, I looked at the time and saw it was already 7:45.