Chapter 5

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO!! The video is pretty much the whole fight seen with Nomu and All Might, i'm just putting that there so you guys could watch it if you want. Oh! and I just want to say thanks to you few people who actually like my so far!! Enjoy!

------

"I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from the chat I had with the principle and came." All Might started, " I passed young Lida on the way, and got a rough idea of what had happened." He says walking through the dust. 'Good grief, this makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children....' All Might says in his thoughts, 'and how hard my juniors fought....but that is why I must proudly say--'

"It's fine now!" He says clearing away the dust with a single stomp, "For I, have arrived!" All might says angrily ripping his tie off. Mineta, the smallest student, starts crying. "All Might!" "Ribbit..." "All....Might..." Midoriya starts to say, "He's not smiling...." Tomura then turns and faces All Might, "yo....I've been waiting...hero......You trash of society!"

------

"That's All Might?" A random left over villains say. "I've never seen him before in person." "He's so intimating, even from here..." One of them says, slowly disabling their quirk. But one of the villains up front noticed,and immediately started to say, "you idiots! Don't hesitate! If we kill hi--" But before the poor villain could even finish his small sentence because, the number one hero, All Might, took each one of them down within seconds. All Might appeared next to Aizawa, and only then notices his condition. So as he carefully picked him up, he said, "Aizawa-kun, I'm sorry I didn't help you sooner." He then turns around and quickly grabs the rest of the students and proceeded to carry them to safety. While All Might carried them, he also managed to knock off one of Tomura's fake hands. After a few seconds passed, the students only then noticed that they were moved. "Huh?" Mineta starts," huh?! What?!" All might then carefully set down Aizawa and says, "everyone, go to the entrance, I'm leaving Aizawa-kun to you. He's unconscious, hurry!"

NEVER MIND, WRITING LIKE THAT IS WAAAAY TO MUCH EFFORT FOR ME!!! Sorry! The rest of the chapter is gonna be your POV. :)

Your POV

The second All Might finished saying his sentence, my brain only then finished processing everything that just happened. I looked down by my feet and saw my father's condition. I quickly ripped both sleeves off my long-sleeved shirt, tied them together and wrapped it around his bleeding head. "What are you doing?" Mineta asks. "What does it look like I'm doing idiot? I'm trying to stop his head from bleeding!" I snapped, I then noticed my angry and worried state and apologized. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. Here just help me get him to the entrance." I say grabbing his arms. Mineta nods and then grabs the legs. "Why didn't you just use his scarf? It would have been easier, not that i'm complaining though. I get to see more of your body, even if it's just your arms." An irk mark made its way to my head and I put down my dads body for a quick second, walked over to Mineta and kicked him where it hurts. "You flipping weirdo, and I didn't use his scarf cause it was one of his presents he got a few years ago. I don't want his blood staining it. Enough talk, Tsu can you help me instead please?" "Sure."

"He hit me while saving them, it's the violence of a government official." I hear Tomura say, "he's fast, as expected, I couldn't follow him with my eyes....but he's not as fast as I thought he would be....so I guess it's true then....that All Might is getting weaker!"

All Might is getting weaker? No wait, I shouldn't listen to him, he's a villain! "All Might! That creature, Nomu, took a punch from me full power! I didn't even break my arm too! But that's not the point, i'm trying to say that he can take a full blow of One fo-- um..." Midoriya said running beside him. "Young Midoriya, It is fine now. Just help young y/n and Young Tsu carry Aizawa-kun for now." All Might said turning around and giving him a thumbs up. "Now go!" "Y-Yes sir!" Midoriya then ran up to me and offered to switch rolls. "Um, sure just watch his elbow. We don't need it getting more infected than it already is." "okay."