Chapter 8

AHAHAHA WHATS THIS TWO UPDATES WITHIN A FEW HOURS?!?! WHAT IDK MAN I MANAGED TO CONVINCE MY SELF TO SPEED TYPE THIS AND POST IT WITHOUT EDITING YAAY XDD IM SORRY ITS SO BAD, AND THERES BARELY Y/N IN THIS SO ILL DO MY BEST TO FIX THAT IN THE FUTURE

"BEGIN!!!" 

As you broke off into a sprint it immediately got crowded in this small area, clicking your tongue in annoyance you climbed onto someones shoulder and began running ontop of them.  Not for long though, as suddenly you felt a chill swoosh by.

Suddenly, A large portion became frozen as Todoroki ran threw the group of people. Though, everyone in his class managed to dodge it. 

"Naive Todoroki!" Momo said making a pole from her hands. "I won't let you get away so easily you half and half bastard!" An angry Bakugou yelled making explosions. "Pff, who needs skates for skating anyways" Y/n said as she began to easily slide across the ice. 

Suddenly the girl saw Mineta of all people charge ahead with his quirk. 

If I used my quirk on him what would happen? Would he just rip a chunk of his head off? Actually can he get a hair cut?  you thought as you froze people with your quirk and jumped across there backs. 

"I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How does it feel?!" Mineta said as he went above the canadian flag. 

"Take this! My special attack! Gra--" Sadly before he could do anything he was suddenly swatted away like a fly by a giant robot. 

"Woah.." Was all y/n could say as she stared at the giant robots. 

"Now! Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with, the first barrier! Robo Inferno!" Present Mic shouted. 

As y/n finally landed on non ice ground, Kaminari and Kirishima finally caught up before taking a step back in surprise. "Aren't those the zero point robots from the entrance exam?!" he shouted.

"Is this what they used for the general exam?" Todoroki asked. "I wonder where they got the money for it" Momo added in. "Either way, if they went through all this trouble for it. I wish they would do something more challenging." he said as he suddenly was surrounded by ice. 

"Since my stupid old man is watching..." He said as he quickly swung his arm and covered the robot in his ice. "There unbalanced" Y/n said looking at them as he ran in between there legs. But he quickly shouted back a half assed warning. 

As people began to talk, y/n looked around before shrugging. "I mean if i die, I die right?" She said making kaminari midoriya stare at her. "What do you mean?" He asked but Y/n had already charged ahead. 

"Oi! Y/n!" Kirishima shouted but you had already ran through them, cause you may be lazy. but you were skilled. As the robots fell leaving a giant cloud of dirt, you could hear present mic slam his hands on the desk as he got up to speak. 

"Todoroki Shouto from class 1-A! He attacked and defended in one hit! How elegant! Amazing! He's the first one through! Its practically unfair!" He shouted. "His actions are logical and strategic." Aizawa pitched in, but widened his eyes a bit as he noticed another figure escape through the dirt.

While she isn't he mumbled. "As expected of someone who got in through recommendations!" Present mic yelled before noticing whats your figure. "Whats this?" 

"Sup Todoroki, howzit going?" You asked with a cheshire like grin as you ran besides him. 

"Aizawa y/n has also managed to escape them! As expected of y/n-chan!" Mic yelled making y/n grow an irk mark.

"Ooh, once this is over he's dead." She said. Todoroki tried to freeze her but she used her quirk, making him freeze. As she continued running she shouted back. "I kinda wanna win this, sorry mate!"