Your past (PART 1)

This chapter is NOT going to be as as long as the other chapters by a long shot. And btw, let's just pretend that Aizawa didn't have his capturing weapon until he was 25, and from now on when Present mic has italics like this when he speaks, that means it's in English (He gets it for Christmas)

I know I said I wasn't going to update until early Janurary, but I was soooooo bored today so I just thought "screw it" and wrote this. XD hope you enjoy it

----------------

Aizawa Shota had an amazing quirk, the quirks name was Erase. With a single glance he can take your quirk away, and it wears off once he blinks. It was a one of a kind, thankfully he decided to become a hero instead of a villain. Speaking of heroes, All Might was already in the top 5 heroes when he was in his 20's, so naturally he had many enemies and jealous people.But one person, who goes by the name of All For One absolutely hated him. So, he created a small group of villains named 'The league of Villains' just to destroy All Might. About a quarter through the year, it was time for the first years students at U.A to choose a hero internship to practice and study being a hero. One night, Aizawa and the pro hero he chose to work with for a week was doing night patrol in the city. At about 2 in the morning, they found a villain stealing from a jewelry store and chased after him. But what they didn't know was that villain worked for All for One, and once he saw Aizawa's quirk, the villain came up with an idea. 

"You there, the one with the weird yellow goggles.  How would you like to work for the group I'm in?" The villain said stopping in his tracks. This question made heros look at him with a questioning look. "Are you really asking that?" Said Aizawa's pro hero, but the villain just ignored him. "The group I'm in is a group ment only for killing that stupid trash of society, All Might." "Why would I ever want to do that? And if your group  is for killing All Might, then what are you doing robbing banks?" Aizawa said charging at the villain. The villain blocked his punches that he threw and answered his questions, well not before he spat on him. "The only reason I'm robbing from this shitty bank is to get money, our group needs money to buy materials for our research projects." Before the fifteen year old boy could answer, he noticed that the spit on his shoe had turned into a weird concrete material and covered his whole leg. The only reason it stopped spreading was because the quickly looked at the villain making his quirk stop. 

"Eraser head!" Said the pro hero running to his side, the hero then punched the villain as hard as he could in the face. He noticed that doing so made the concrete material on Aizawa's leg start to break off. I wonder if I could give boss a blood sample of this kid, and then he could have his scientists copy his quirk and then use it against All Might! If I do that the boss will surely give me a raise! The villain thought. But before he could do anything, a knee was blown to his stomach, making the concrete completely crumble away. Aizawa quickly got up and blinked, but then looked at the villain once more. "Eraser head, I believe this is enough. You can deactivate your quirk. Now can you please go call the police?" The pro hero said pinning down the villain. Aizawa only nodded, blinked, and started walking away with phone in hand

"You think your weak ass can stop me?" The villain said growling, he then managed to throw off the poor hero into the wall which knocked him out, and then picked up a knife. Before the tired teenage boy could turn around, the villain had already made a cut across his arm. Aizawa hissed loudly and gripped his arm. He tried to attack back but the villain was already gone.

---

"Boss! I'm back! And I think I have an idea to kill All Might!" The villain yelled running into the 'league of villains' base.  "Oh? And what would that be?" "Okay, so guess what? When I was returning here after robbing a bank, I ran into a pro hero with a small sidekick. Well I think, but anyways, this kids quirk was awesome. He can literally take away your quirk just by looking at you! So I thought if I could get some of his blood, then you and your scientists and do some science stuff and make a clone of something. So then that clone could take All Might's abilities away and then it would be much easier to kill him!!" The villain said smiling brightly, but then slowly frowned as he heard no one response for a good minute or two. "That....that is not a bad idea actually. Did you get a blood sample?" the boss said after thinking for a minute, it was going to be very hard, but it is possible. "Well, I used this knife and cut him with it. It has only his blood on it, will that be enough?" "Yes, now quickly give it to me." 

And with that the evil scientists quickly got to work. After a year they could not come up with a working solution for a clone, so then they decided to steal a few kids from an adoption center and experiment on them. Maybe they could give a kid the Erasure quirk and then train the child to kill All Might. 

Out of the six kids they took, only one of them survived, barely.

 "C.Q.E 2,it's time for some training." Said a voice from outside the child's door. The cold and starving child only  nodded and slowly walked to the training room. This child did not have a name, it was the only girl out of the six children that were grabbed, and was now 6 years old. For some reason this child seemed to have to quirks combined, one was the quirk from Aizawa and the other is the one she had originally, that's just what the scientists say. As the child slowly walked to training room she noticed how there was no one guarding the exists. She could escape! No more slob for food once a day, no more hard training that U.A students shouldn't even do, no more people telling her to kill a guy named All Might, and most importantly, no more experiments! She can finally escape and be free! 

The small child quickly but quietly ran out of the door and ran as far as her small bare feet can take her. But she stopped after a half mile due to the state she's in, another reason she stopped was because she ran into a small group of young adults. "I-i-i-I'm s-sorry!" The small child said looking at up the three people. The one on the very left was male, had long blonde hair that was only half way in a pony tail, he also had orange glasses and a black leather jacket (Present Mic). The one on the right was a female with long black hair, red glasses, and was wearing something a little tight (midnight),and the one in the middle was a very tired and annoyed looking man, with shoulder length black floofy hair, and was wearing all black (Eraser head).  "Ah, it's alright kid. Now you look a little lost, where are your parents? Kids your age shouldn't wonder to far away from them." The lady on the right said kneeling down to your height. "P-Parents? What's that?" Said the small child, but winced as she was currently very hungry, for she didn't eat for the past day or two. This cause both of the males to look down at the child. "You know, the people you call 'mom' or 'dad'?" The blonde said concerned at bit, and was for once using a normal voice. But the child still didn't understand what they were saying. "The people who take care of you." The red glasses girl said. Once she said that, the child's eyes immediately widened and yelled. "No! I can't go back there!" She said crying, she started to run but then fell on her knees. She was to tired and hungry to run anymore. The three turned around and saw your form. "Hey hey! Are you alright?!" The blonde said rushing over to you, when he picked you up he noticed how skinny you were. "Oi...a child like yo--""What's your name?" The black haired dude asked, interrupting what the blonde guy was about to say. You quickly went out of the blonde's grasp and stared at the three of them. The child was no backed into a corner of a fence with the three young adults kneeling in front of her, blocking out the only escape routes she had. "Don't make me repeat myself, what's your name?" The one in the middle said getting annoyed. After a few seconds the child finally responded, "...C.Q.E number 2" the child said scared. "What does that stand for?" The female asked, "....Child Quirk Experiment number 2......" Once you said that all three of them stared at her in shock. The child then noticed that she could escape, but right as she took a step forward, her vision went blurry and she blacked out.

---

Yo!! That was part 1 of your past, I hope you enjoyed it! I honestly couldn't figure out how to write it, so I just did this. Was this good? Should I finish it and make a part 2? Please tell me in the comments!