Part 5

Saturday morning, Danny leapt out of bed with the alarm. He had to get to a store before it was time to leave for the tailgate party. Steve lay in his bed, the blankets pulled down far enough Danny could see his naked chest, well-defined abs, and the V of his hips pointing down beneath the covers. Danny thought about the night before, how sweet Steve's lips had felt against his own. Danny wanted to run his fingers down Steve's chest and wake him up with his mouth-- not necessarily with a kiss and not necessarily on the lips.

He shook his head and got dressed in the bathroom so as not to wake Steve up. Danny could only imagine how to do things things with another guy, or anyone to be honest. The night before had been his first kiss. Besides, he had somewhere to be.

He slipped out and pedaled his bike to the local Stop-n-Shop. He only got four 2-liter bottles, since that's what he could carry in the milk crate strapped to the back of his bike seat. Root beer, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, and Diet. He hoped it would be enough.

By the time he got back to the dorm room, Steve was already awake and dressed in red and white, the school colors. He gave Danny a sleepy smile and, once the door was closed, he moved in for a kiss. Danny slipped an arm around his waist and delivered. Steve's lips tasted minty from his toothpaste, and Danny let slip a low moan as he deepened the kiss. He didn't know what he was doing when it came to sex, but he was aching to figure it out.

They finally drew away from each other, and Steve said, "Good morning, handsome."

Danny ducked his head and said, "Good morning, yourself. How did you sleep?"

Steve said, "Not so well at first. I kept kicking myself for going out and leaving you."

Danny said, "I'm sorry I fell asleep. It was a long day."

Steve ran his fingers through Danny's hair, and Danny shivered with pleasure. "It's all right, Danny," he said, "it was my bad."

Danny looked up at him, and he couldn't stand to see that beautiful face looking guilty, so he quickly pressed his lips to Steve's. Inexpertly, but the passion was there.

Steve wrapped his arms around Danny and showed him by demonstration how to turn that enthusiasm into skill. Danny was a quick study.

"We should get to the game," Steve said when they're lips parted.

"Yeah," Danny said, breathless. "The game."

They paused, then fell upon one another again, kissing and groping. Steve pulled Danny so close Danny could feel the blond's arousal through his jeans. Danny's heart beat faster. He felt like he was doing something horribly wrong, but at the same time, he couldn't think of anything he wanted more. He pressed harder into that arousal with his own, and Steve moaned.

"We've got to go," Danny breathed against his ear.

Steve shivered, drawing his lips over Danny's throat. "Yeah, we do."

Danny moaned at the touch and kissed Steve again. It was delicious torture to be that aroused and unable to do anything about it. Soon it became more torture than deliciousness. Eventually he did draw back and says, "Okay, for real, we should go."

Steve nodded, and he raked a hand through his hair. "Right. For real this time."