Part 11

Brad had told Danny he could see a movie with Steve, but when Steve and Danny got back to the hotel, they didn't want to leave. They turned the TV on to hide any sounds they might make, and they were careful to be as quiet as possible as they undressed. It was weird with Steve's family being next door, but this wasn't an opportunity they were going to waste.

They lay naked in bed, and at first, all they did was touch one another, a soft and gentle, mutual exploration of their bodies. Steve's athletic form and Danny's slender one. "I love you," Steve said as his hand skirted along Danny's thigh.

"I love you, too," Danny said as he ran his fingers through Steve's hair. It glinted in the darkness off the TV's glow. God, how he needed to touch Steve, to make sure he was real and that this wasn't just another dream torturing him over what could have been.

"We've got some time to make up for," Steve said with a small smile, and he kissed Danny. Danny parted his lips, welcoming Steve's tongue. The acquiescence got a moan from Steve that made Danny's heart beat faster. This was real; it was truly, gloriously real.

Steve rolled him over on his back and Danny thrilled at his weight. They grew aroused pressed against one another, and the kissing grew more heated and needful.

"Steve," Dan murmured against his lover's lips, "lay back, I know what I want to do."

Steve rolled them over again so that Danny was on top, and he looked up at him, grinning. Danny noticed his breath was coming hard and ragged, and his hands settled on Danny's hips, stroking up and down. "Yeah? I'm game."

Danny reached for the box of condoms Steve had brought, and he said, "Let me take care of everything, babe.

Steve bit his lip, then said, "I don't think those condoms will fit you."

Danny's cheeks grew hot. "It's not for me," he said.

Steve grinned, then cupped Danny's cheek. "I love making you blush."

Danny gave Steve a reproachful look as he tore open the condom and tossed the packet aside. "You're a bad man," he told him as he pinched the reservoir tip and rolled the thing on Steve.

Steve stroked Danny's thigh again. "You like it."

"Yeah, I do," Danny admitted. He grabbed the trusty tube of Astroglide Steve brought with the condoms, and he plied it liberally. He had learned to cherish the stuff, truly, and there was no such thing as too much. When he was done, he set the tube aside and straddled Steve.

Steve clutched his hips, and he breathed out sharply. "Oh, Danny."

Danny grinned, gleeful he could make Steve look so excited and lustful. He was careful as he seated himself, impaled on Steve's manhood. The slow-going made it torturous and wonderful. Steve moaned, and Danny felt a surge of relief just to be close to his lover again.

Once they were both used to the intrusion, the pace picked up. Steve lunged up to Danny as best he could, and Danny rocked and bounced as he rode him. The bedsprings squeaked, and they stopped, afraid they had been heard, but the blaring of the TV must have blotted out the sound, because after listening for a moment, there was no sign anyone had heard. They resumed, a little less exuberantly.

"When we live together," Steve said amidst panting breaths, "we can make as much noise as we want."

"What about our neighbors?" Danny said, licking his lips.

Steve laughed softly. "They won't be my family."

Danny laughed too, and then got back to their delightful business, though somewhat quieter. The quiet didn't lessen their passion, and before long they were both close. Steve's hands traveled over Danny, ending with one stroking him to completion. His own climax followed shortly thereafter.

Danny collapsed upon Steve, panting. Steve held him and angled for a kiss. Breathless, he said, "Sweetheart, that was so good."

Danny nodded, sweat beading his brow, causing his hair to cling to his skin. He kissed Steve over and over. He never wanted this to end. He didn't want to go back home.

Steve seemed to sense his distress, and he cupped Danny's cheek, murmuring, "Soon, this will be us every night."

He knew just want to say. Danny grinned, stole another kiss, and murmured, "I can't wait." He slid off of Steve and into his arms.