LET'S GET RAMBLIN ; P A R T TWO

———

———

"Would you look at that." The amused man spoke. I quickly raise my hands slowly turning around, moving my head to the side to see another man in glasses

"Everything is going to be okay, just listen to him." Dad nervously stated. Stepping a few steps back, the man with his finger motions me forward, pointing his gun towards a chair.

"Sit down."

Slowly I move my legs to the chair he had pointed. Sitting down I move my gaze to the other man with glasses then back to the other.

If it were a different situation I would have admitted they were attractive.

I felt guilty for even thinking this.

"Don't blame yourself, Liliana. Don't be afraid of them, they won't hurt you."

I physically wince hearing the woman's voice, tilting my head down to face my lap I harshly close my eyes. I was grateful that my hair wasn't tied, it blocked my face as it fell to the sides of it. Biting my bottom lip I don't notice someone stand in front of me until I hear Scott, "Get away from her!" With Dad's, "Stop, tell him to stop!"

"You hear her too, don't you?"
Opening my eyes I see a man squatting, his face a little under mine. I observed him as he pushed his glasses up. "You do." He softly whispered.

"Actually, you go get her Richie." The other man snapped his fingers, trying to get his attention. "You've spent enough time in hotels today." Richie didn't respond until seconds later still keeping his gaze locked on me, he slowly stood up turning to look at his brother with a bored look on his face. "Hey. Now, you just go find her and you bring her back here. Okay? Don't talk to her. Don't touch her. Let's get in the clock. Ten on the Timex."

"I've got this under control." Smiling Richie left.

"The infamous Gecko brothers." Dad stood, turning to look at the man.

"I didn't say you could get up."

"I heard about you on the radio.I switched the channel so it wouldn't scare my kids."

"You did the right thing. Now sit." He motioned the bed with his gun.

"Radio said you robbed a bank up in Abilene. You're moving south. Means you're going to Mexico. That's what you need us for, isn't it? Gonna use us to cross. We're your cover."

"You're a smart man."

"That makes sense."
She was right they weren't going to hurt us they need us. Realizing I spoke they turn to look at me, giving me a side glance the man and Dad continued to bicker.  Rolling my eyes my eyes land on the plastic white bag at the corner of the room where one of the doors that connected with the another room was at. I was hungry, I had decided to do this after Kate said she wanted to be alone. I was going to eat it as Scott and I watched the TV.

I'm hungry.

Taking a deep breath I stand up. "Excuse me," I look at him, my eye brows furrowed. What should I call him? "Mr. Gecko." He turns to look at me with a confused and offended look plastered on his face. Seeing me up, he began to speak only to be stopped. "I know, I know, but I wanted to ask you something. Would it be possible to get that bag?" I point to the bag. He turns around leaning over to see what's inside he sighs. Grabbing it he tosses it to me.