one

"Aye fuck him then I get some money!"

|Jared|

" Moveeee, I know you hear me stop playing Jonathan"

I whined trying to push his heavy ass off me again.

It's too early for this shit. I looked at the clock next us as it ready 7am on the dot. I groaned mentally and tried pushing him again.

" Getcho big headed ass off me so I can go shower."

I said mushing his head to the side.

He was sprawled all on top of me and a nigga had shit to do this morning. He sat up and mugged me.

" Uh uh you wasn't saying none of that shit last night so don't even try to to play me like that."

He answered leaning over to kiss me but I quickly turned my head to the side. As much as I loved the nigga his morning breathe would knock a nigga out.

I slide from under him and landed on my feet stretching tiredly. After stretching for a few more seconds I leaned over and kissed his cheek quickly before grabbing the sheets off the bed.

I proceeded to the wash room and threw them in the washer. After starting those I went to the bathroom and began running my shower water.

Where the hell is my speaker at?

I looked around the bathroom quickly before I walked back into the bedroom.

" Bae you seen my speaker?" I asked searching through the dressers.

He scrolled through his phone barely paying any attention to the situation.

" Uh Uh" he responded absent mindedly. I sucked my teeth and placed my hand on my hip.

" Well I guess you wouldn't if you still looking at yo fucking phone." I fussed narrowing my eyes at him.

He looked up at me with his eyebrows arched.

" Somebody got an attitude this morning huh?"

He chuckled before reaching for my waist. I avoided his touch and turned around walking back into the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

How TF I'ma take a shower without no music?

I grabbed my phone and played my playlist.