eleven

"Leave us alone."

|Jared|

"Feeeeelinggsss" i sang scrubbing shampoo through her hair

"All over my bodyyyy" she finished clapping bubbles through her hands.

I scrubbed her back and tummy letting the bubbles stick to her like she liked.

I grabbed the cup from on side the tub and filled it with water.

"Ready?" I asked getting her ready for the water. She nodded clenching her shoulderd and closing her eyes.

My baby.

I ran the water down her body before washing the shampoo out her hair and rinsing her head again. She gasped as the water ran down her face.

"Daddy i wasn't ready that time." She sniffled trying to get the soap out her eyes.

"My bad baby, let me wipe your face"

After i wiped her off and lotioned her up i led her to bedroom setting her on the bed.

"What we wearing today mamas?"

She scrunched her face up and gripped her chin thinking.

Oop she's serious today.

"Switch!" She yelled excited.

She mean 'Stitch'

I rolled my eyes.

I should've known she was gonna pick that damn outfit.

I rummaged through the closet and took it off the hanger setting it on the bed.

She can put it on herself.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

She pulled the bottoms on and smiled up at me.

"Waffles"

" And what else?"

"Duice!"

I helped her put her top on and went to the kitchen to start cooking. Plugging up the waffle maker i went to the fridge and got out the pancake mix and egg.