seven

"I've been fine, well, even blessed anything else Jay cause my food about to get cold"

|Anna|

>>*<<

Jared had my ass up in this gym sweating my ass off. Then the personal trainer didn't make it any better with his low-key perverted ass, this whole situation was just ugh.

I continued to jog on the treadmill next to Jared ying to keep up with his pace. Somebody's granddaddy leaned up against my machine smirking at me.

I tried to stop my face from making my usually scrowl, sliding out my headphones I put my attention on him.

"May I help you?" I asked him attitude edging my voice.

But dude didn't catch the hint he leaned closer and watched the sweat drip in my cleavage.

Oh hell no

" Baby my name's Barry, and I just wanted to know if you like it Sweet Or Sour?" He asked with a toothless smile planted on his face.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion,
"Excuse me?"

Somebody need to come rescue their daddy before he get popped.

"You know they say the blackier the berry the sweeter the juice. And I'm a chocolate man baby so-"he tried but Jared looked at him.

"She good my dude "he said putting on the deepest voice he could muster.

Bitch I almost laughed in his face he tryna be like a trade and shit.

The man looked at me and Jared then shook his head.

Then proceeded on with his rant, "That boy can't handle you baby. You needs you a man in your life." He whispered his breathe hitting my face smelling like eggs and black and mild.

"Trust me sir he may look like a boy but he is all man where he needs to be. Now I'ma need you to get he fuck outta my face so I can finish getting this body tight." I said shutting him down completely.

Jared laughed so loud in dude face the people around us stopped working out and watched his goofy ass laugh.

He got off the treadmill to catch his breathe, still giggling. We'd been hitting up the gym for 2 Weeks straight three time a week and his pudge still hadn't left. If anything it looks like it grew.