seventeen

"No, you could also stop tryna fuck my nigga again."

Omniscient

It had just hit past 10:30 pm and Jared was just waiting for the last thirty minutes of his morning shift so he can go home.

His feet were aching making the back of his heels burn and all he could think about was the clock.

lemme hurry up and finish cleaning up so I can go.

He grabbed the cleaning supplies from under the counter and sprayed it down before wiping the surface clean.

The door chimed from the entrance making him hurry to finish and put the supplies back.

He turned putting a big smile on his face ready to greet the new customer before he realized who was standing in front him.

Shiek's lanky ass

Shiek

"Uh, how may I help you?"

He cleared his throat trying to remain as professional as possible.

Shiek rolled his eyes and scanned the menu for a second before looking back at Jared.

"Let me get a Number 3 with a sprite and sauce on the side."

Jared typed in the order ready to get the whole transaction over with.

"That'll be all for you?"

"No, you could also stop tryna fuck my nigga again."

He sucked his teeth throwing a $20 on the counter before sliding to right to wait for his order.

"You can keep that little change too, boo."

Jared looked at the clock above his head trying to control his anger.

5 more minutes. Fuck it I'm clocking out early today I need to get his ass together.

"Tariah come finish this up for me."

He yelled to the back signing out from the register and clocking out. He went to the back to grab his things before he left.

He walked back to the front just in time to see Shiek walking out with his food.

More than ready to read him from head to toe he followed him outside to his car.