Chapter 1

~flashback~

"Katsuki! Stop being such a jerk to Izuku!" I yell at the raging ash blonde 4 year old. I was standing in front of the bruised up green haired boy trying my best to seem intimidating.

"Why are you even defending this quirkless loser?! He's not worth it!" Katsuki yelled back as sparks ignited in his hands.

"I'm quirkless too you idiot! Did you forget that?" I was getting so mad that I had hot tears go down my face.

"Oh I haven't" he had a devilish smirk on his face as him and his goons walked closer to us. He was about to hit me with one if his explosions but Izuku got upfront of me and took the hit. "Dangit Deku!" Katsuki yelled. I looked at Izuku to see that he had slight burns on his arms. This just fueled the fire. I ran to Katsuki and punched him right in the nose making him stumble and fall down. He touched his nose to see blood on his fingers. He looked at me and growled. I was scared but I didn't show it I stood my ground. It was a bad idea because he punched me right back and just kicked and punched the shit out of me and Izuku. They got bored within a minute then left us alone. Izuku and I were bruised pretty bad but we never told our parents why. Me and him were close friends until the day I moved.

~present time~

I'm walking up to UA for its entrance exam feeling pretty confident that I'm going to get in. I'm wearing some dark blue skinny jeans with a maroon shirt and a (f/c) color jacket. There's so many people here for these exams. I wonder what their quirks are? I see a familiar mop of curly green hair. It's Izuku..about to fall in his face. I'm waiting for an impact but it doesn't happen. Instead, he's floating above the concrete. A girl with short brown hair is with him and helps him stand in his feet. I guess her quirk is levitation? Or something like that. I walk over to him after she walks away with a smile plastered on her face.

"I talked to a girl" he says not knowing I'm behind him. He's gotten taller and has more muscle to him now.

"You've talked to me plenty of times and you didn't even say anything to her" I say. The green haired boy jumps in surprise and turns around.

"(y/n)?" he asks.

"Who else would it be?" I giggle a little and smile. His face lights up and he hugs me a little tight.

"I'm so happy to see you! Did you move back?" he says letting go of me.

"Yes I moved back. Is Kacchan still bullying you?" I ask.

He scratches the back of his head nervously. "Heh yeah he is but it's okay I can handle myself".

I smile. "Well that's good". They start letting people in so we follow them inside. I guess I'm not paying attention because I bump into someone.

"Ow, fuck sorry" I start to apologize but I look up to see crimson eyes staring at me.

Fuck.

He got hot. Shit fuck no don't think that.

"What the fuck are you two quirkless bastards doing here?" he says in a really annoyed tone.

Yeah.. Quirkless.

"Same thing as you ya Dick. Getting number one on the exam and becoming a hero" I say smirking. He grabs me by the collar and pulls me close to his face.

"You'll never beat me you useless little shit" he says. I see smoke come off the hand that's holding my collar.

"We'll see about that" I smile then he drops me and walks away making a 'tch' sound.

"(y/n) are you okay?" Izuku asks.

"Yeah I'm fine let's just get this damn exam done"

-time skip-

Well that explanation with Mic was kinda weird but I got the important stuff out of it. Giant robot thing is 0 points everything else is worth something. Well I guess the exam is about to start better get ready.

I take a deep breath then run my fingers through my hair and feel a little zing go through my body. My hair is white now and my eyes are purple. I don't need to run my fingers through my hair but it looks cooler when my hair changes.

"Woah, (y/n) when did you get your quirk?" Izuku asks.

"I guess it's always been in me it just took a while" I chuckle.

"What is your quirk anyway?"

"I have a few strength, fire, teleportation, and I can forge weapons using my stamina"

He smiles as a reply and I smile back. I feel a set of eyes on me so I look in the direction they're coming from to be met up with a pair of crimson eyes. Katsuki is looking at me in disbelief but I just smirk at him and flip him off. When I'm in this form my personality is different. I'm fearless, an asshole, and very sarcastic.

"HEROES DON'T NEED A COUNTDOWN. GO!" Mic says. Everyone rushes to the fake city to get ahead in the score board. I teleport on top of a building to search for any robots. I find one and make a scythe using some in my stamina.

(you can pick colors) I jump from the building and swing my weapon down on its head cutting it in half

I basically do the same thing for 7 minutes getting a good portion of the robots. I think I'm at least in the top 10 now. I feel the ground tremble below me and see people going the opposite way. I look over to see the 0 pointer. It is towering over some buildings and it is destroying everything in its path. I decide to watch from a safe distance and teleport onto a building while making my weapon disappear.

I see the girl who helped Izuku this morning under some ruble and Izuku who is running towards her. I sigh and jump down from the blinding in front of the brown haired girl.

"(y/n) get her out of there I need to stop this thing before it crushes both of you" he instructs me. I don't know how he's gonna stop it but I trust him so I nod in agreement. I lift up the rumble with ease and help her get up. I look around for Izuku but I didn't seem him. I hear someone yell smash so I look up to see him in the air about to punch the robot. When did he get a quirk?

The robot falls over while I'm getting the brunette to a safe distance.

"He's falling!" she says making me look up at him.

"Shit hold on" I say to her and jump up to Izuku catching him in my arms. I land in my feet and set him down on some ruble. His legs and arm looks fucked up.

I start to feel light-headed and dizzy. Oh no I think I'm going to.. Everything turns black as my body shuts down.

A/N NOTE

I have no idea if this is good or not but heyy vote for it if you like it. It really boosts my motivation to write more. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day bye!

-MJ