chapter 4

Katsuki's POV

Why did I say that? My chest hurts from feeling guilty. She asked me why I cared and I didn't have an answer for it. I know I care about her just a little bit but at the same time I hate her and want to beat her at everything. I sigh and stare up at the ceiling. I wonder if she really tried doing it. If she did that would make me want to protect her more. I still don't like her though. Jesus I can't make up my fucking mind about her. She's just a pebble in my path right? A big ass, cute annoying pebble. I grit my teeth together and punch my wall. Fuck I put another hole in it.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU DID YOU PUNCH ANOTHER HOLE IN THE WALL?" My mom yells from down stairs.

"NO!" I yell back.

"YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THIS HOUSE COLLAPSE ON ITSELF!"

"NOT MY PROBLEM!" Christ I wish she'd get off my ass. I sit on the edge of my bed with my head resting in my hands. I want to know if (y/n) is okay. Fuck it. Fuck her. Fuck me. Fuck Deku. I grab my phone and pull up Deku's contact. I only have it to text him insults randomly. I angerly text him.

"What the fuck is (y/n)'s number"

Maybe I should've asked in a better tone but whatever.

"Why do you want it?"

"Because Deku now give me it before I blow your ass up"

"Fine its (phone number)"

"Thanks"

I put her number in my phone and save it as cute annoying shit. I start to text her with a lot if trial and error messages.

"Hey little shit are you-" No.

Delete.

"Are you okay? I did not mean what I said I do care abo-" No. No.

Delete.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean what I said and I'm really sorry. It's Katsuki" Good enough.

Send.

Now I wait.

Your POV

I wake up from my depression nap when my phone dings. The text is from an unknown number.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean what I said and I'm really sorry. It's Katsuki." Why does he care? And it's not like him to apologize. I've never heard him do that to anyone. I can't say I don't like it but it's weird. Wait how did he get my number?

"Oh wow you apologized that's a first"

"Yeah, I know would you just accept it?"