chapter 3

It's been a month since the exams and I'm still waiting for my acceptance letter. What if I didn't make it? No, I should be in. I got a decent amount of points so I should be fine. Maybe I should go check the mail to see if I have it.

I grab my jacket and walk out to my mail box. I open it to find a letter from UA. Well, here's the moment of truth.

~small time skip~

I'm officially a UA student. All Might not only got to record the acceptance letters he's also gonna be a teacher.

Katsuki's POV

“KATSUKI YOU GOT YOUR LETTER! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE” my mom yells at me.

“IM COMING DAMNIT!” I yell back. I go down stairs to my mom and snatch the letter out of her hands. I already know I got in I am the best after all. But I wonder what I placed. I walk back to my room and open it.

A hologram of All Might appears saying how I'm a student now blah blah blah.

“I'm sure you want to know what you placed young Bakugou” the hologram says.

“No shit” I say to myself.

“You tied first place with (y/n). Both with 75 attack points and 20 rescue points”

“I TIED FIRST PLACE WITH THAT STUPID CUNT?!”

“Watch your fucking language!” My mom yells.

“I'm fucking sorry” I say back. All Might tells me that school starts next week then goes away. I roll my eyes. How did I tie with her? Damn nerd. I'm interrupted from my thoughts when my mom walks in.

“I heard you tied with (y/n)” she says with an evil smirk on her face. “When did she come back?”

“I don't know and I don't care” I say crossing my arms.

“You guys were cute when you played together as kids. I think now you guys would make a cute couple” she states.

My face heats up. Me with her? I'd rather die. I think. She did get cute over the years. FUCKING THOUGHTS. “IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!”

“Anything is possible”

“Whatever, get out of my room” I say. She smiles and walks out closing my door. Is that old hag crazy? I would never date (y/n) and being tied with her makes me hate her more.

~time skip first day of school ~

Your Pov

I'm looking at myself in the mirror. The uniform doesn't really suit me but I suppose it's fine. My phone vibrates in my pocket so I take it out to see who I got a text from. Its Izuku.

“Hey (y/n) do you wanna walk to school together?”

“Yes, it would make the first day a lot less awkward”

I smile and put my phone back in my pocket. We would always walk together. I guess some things never change. I walk out the door then lock it. The sun is out with a few clouds surrounding it. Today could be a good day. I put in headphones then make my way to Izuku's house. That's 5 minutes away so i either have time for two short songs or one 5 minute song. I pick the 5 minute one.

As I'm walking I see a mom and her daughter walk out if a brightly colored candy shop. The same one I used to go to with my mom. They were both smiling and probably thinking nothing can happen to ruin this. Seeing this drops my mood. My mom used to take me there every Friday when I was little.

I sigh heavily. My heart feels like it's been ripped out. Maybe the day will get better.

I get to Izuku's house then take out my headphones. I knock on the door as soon as the green haired boy opens it. His face lights up when he sees me. I couldn't help but smile back as he closed the door.