Chapter 2

Katsuki's POV

Did that fucking brat pass out? And how did those losers get quirks? Whatever. I hear a loud creak then look over in the direction of the sound. A chunk of the 0 pointer was about to fall on both of them.

Well fuck me.

I groan and use my quirk to blast myself to them. I grab them both by their collars and gently tossed Deku out of the way. I carry  (y/n) bridal style and lay her beside Deku. I could've let it crush them but I figure if the teachers are watching they wouldn't let me in UA.

Recovery Girl comes by to look at them after the exam was over. She kisses Deku on the forehead healing his legs and arm. He was put on a floating bed thing. I don't know what the fuck they're called.

“The girl is just passed out. Bakugou carry her to the infirmary” she tells me.

“Why the hell do I have to do it?” I ask.

“You were the one that saved her”

I roll my eyes and pick her up again bridal style. Her hair starts to turn back to its normal color. She looks kinda cute when she's asleep or passed out. Shit what am I thinking?!

“Tch, damn brat” I say under my breath as I follow the short old woman to the infirmary. I lay her down on one of the beds and start to walk away.

“Bakugou, I'm gonna need you to stay with (l/n) for a bit to take sure she's okay while I tend to Midoriya” she tells me. I groan and go back to her and sit down in one of the chairs. She looks more pale than normal. I hope she's okay. FUCK A FEW MINUTES AGO I WAS THINKING ABOUT LETTING HER DIE NOW IM WANTING HER TO BE OKAY?! Stupid little shit.

“You should write a small note saying that you saved them” Recovery Girl says and hands me a stack of bright pink post it notes with a pen. I roll my eyes and take it.

I write both notes then stick it on their foreheads when I walk out. I don't care if she wants me to stay there longer. I'm too tired for that and want to go home.

Your POV

I wake up a few hours later in the infirmary. My vision is blinded a little by something pink. I take it off to find a note written in slightly bad handwriting.

“You're a little shit. Also, I saved your life so you're fucking welcome”

           -Katsuki

Huh. He saved my life? Sorry but you didn't. I can't die but whatever they can't know that. I sigh and find another note on me.

“ Hey (y/n) thanks for saving my life first and I guess Kacchan did too. But anyway after you wake up you should come over. You remember where I live right?”

         -Izuku

I smile and put both notes in my pocket as I get up. My stomach growls pretty loud. I'm always really hungry after I pass out. I'll buy something on my way to his house.

I shouldn't use teleportation and my weapons at the same time. That drains me too fast. I walk out of UA and walk to a little grocery store.

I look around to see what they have.

Fruit? No.
Vegetables? No.
Yogurt? No.
Giant bag of chips? Fuck yeah.

I grab the bag and walk to the counter paying for it. I thank them and walk out. I open the bag of chips and start to eat them as I walk to Izuku's house. Nothing has really changed about the city as I'm looking at it. I wonder what Midoriya's mom looks like now? I wonder if they'll ask about my mom..

~flashback~

I walked on the sidewalk on my way home from school. My book bag felt like it weighed a ton and I was glad to almost be home. I opened the door to my house and walk in. A bad smell of metallic hits me. It was like..blood? My instincts told me it's blood and to be careful. I walked into the living room to find a pool, no, more like a lake of blood around my mom's lifeless body. I started to shake in fear and fall on my knees in front of her. I was so traumatized that I couldn't speak or cry just sit there staring at her.

~end of flashback~

I snap out of my thoughts when I approach a familiar looking house. I finish the bag of chips when I get to the door and knock.  I hear some movement behind the door as it opens up. Izuku gives me a big smile. He's wearing a plain black shirt with jeans.

“(Y/n) you made it and just in time for dinner too if you're still hungry” he says referring to the empty chip bag. I smile.

“I'm still very hungry” I say chuckling a bit. “What's mom making?”

“I think curry” he answers.

His mom walks in and smiles at me. She doesn't look that different she just got plump.

“Hey (y/n) I'm glad you could make it. Izuku was just telling me about you.” she says.

I smile back. “Hey mom, the food smells amazing”.

“It's just about done I'm guessing you'd like some?” she offers.

“Of course” I say as I three my chip bag away. She smiles as she walks back to the kitchen.

~time skip~

After dinner me and Izuku went to his room to catch up.

“So what's been happening to you?” I ask.

“Oh you know getting bullied mainly” he laughs nervously. “What about you? How's your mom?”

I tense up a little and smile a painfully. “Well, actually Izuku she was murdered 2 years ago. They never found who did it”

His face drops. “Oh I really sorry that happened. How have you been living by yourself?”

“It's fine and the government pays for my housing and sends checks so I can buy food and stuff like that”

“Hey you can always come down here if you need anything” he says giving me a half smile.

I smile back. “Thanks, you're the best”

“I know” he chuckles.

An hour passes when I decide I should go home. I say bye to Izuku and his mom as I walk out. It's dark and kinda chilly out here. Good thing I just live 5 minutes away.

I walk in my house and close the door behind me. No lights are on so I'm just standing in the dark. I sigh and navigate my way through the dark and to my room. I don't bother turning in the lights as I flop down on my bed. I've had a long and exhausting day.