Chapter 4 -continued-

We're placed into teams with a partner. I'm on the hero team with Uraraka and on the villain side is Katsuki and Iida. They give us a small headset so the teachers can talk to us and so we can talk to our partner. The villains get five minutes to hide the missile somewhere in the empty building.

“Katsuki will most likely come after me so that should buy you some time to go find the missile” I tell Uraraka.

She nods. “I'll do my best” she says with a determined look on her face.

“Good luck out there you guys” Izuku tells us.

“Thanks Deku!” Uraraka says.

“Yeah, thanks bunny boy” I chuckle.

“...it's the suit isn't it?” He says.

“A bit but its cute”.

“Okay heroes go find that missile!” All Might says. Uraraka and I nod at each other as we walk into the simulated building. I can't use too much stamina or I'll pass out but this time its very limited. I'll most likely only be able to use my strength and speed. As we turn a corner we hear a loud boom followed by Katsuki breaking through a wall in front of us.

“I told you I'd kick your ass (y/n)!” He says having the palm of his hand towards me.

“Ha! I'd like to see you try” I say with a cocky grin. “When he comes at me sneak off and find the missile” I whisper to Uraraka. She nods. Katsuki snarls then in the blink of an eye blasts himself behind me and kicks my back pushing me forward. I try to catch my balance but fail. He tries to jump on top of me and explode me but I roll out of the way in time then stand up and run. I can't fight the best right now but at least I'll give Uraraka some time.

“Dammit you bitch!” I hear him yell. I get behind one of the walls to hide and catch my breath. That doesn't last long when Katsuki catches up to me and grabs me by the hair.

“Found you little bitch” he says pulling me by the hair up to him. “You're not trying so hard to beat me. Didn't you say you'd like to see me try to kick your ass?”

“I don't have to try to beat your ass because you're that easy” I tell him.

“FUCK YOU!” he throws me against a wall then punches my stomach. It is not as hard as he could though but it still hurts. But I can't focus on the pain. I am still hungry. It's hard to concentrate when his heartbeat is louder than a metal concert.

Ba bump. Ba bump. Ba bump.

I need to get this day over with I might as well use my capture tape and deal with it now.

He goes in for another hit but I grab his collar and kiss him. While our lips are still touching and Katsuki is still stunned, I grab the tape and tie his hands in it. I pull away when I capture him to see his bright red blank face.

“Heroes win! The missile has been defused!” All Might's voice booms in my ear. I guess Uraraka got touched the missile. Katsuki snaps out of his trance when All Might announced the winners.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU DUMB BITCH!?” he yells.

“A cheap way of winning” I say coldly.

“DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!”

I roll my eyes as I see Uraraka and Iida coming towards us. We walk out of the building and back to where everyone else was.

“Hey you did good” I tell her.

She smiles at me and nods as a thank you. They cut off the tape that tied Katsuki's hands together then he walks over to me.