[4] Your first.

Author's POV
You: Want to continue this in my room?
J.K: Do you want to continue this?
You: I want too but I'm scared Jungkook.
J.K: Why?
You: This isn't my first time having a boyfriend, but this is my first time.
J.K: Y-Your a virgin?

You nodded then covered your face of embarrassment. Jungkook uncovered your face and said...

J.K: Hey, it's your choice. I won't force myself onto you. If you want to wait, I understand.
You: J-Jungkook.. I want to continue.
J.K: You sure?
You: I want my first to be with you.

🎧 play audio (optional) 🎧

Jungkook smiled, he carried you bridal style to your room. Then he laid you on the bed, making him go on top of you.

J.K: When you want me to stop, just say so okay?
You: J-Just promise me something.
J.K: That is?
You: Be gentle and don't rush please.
J.K: I promise. I'll take my time on you babygirl.

He started to kiss you passionately, making your hands run through his hair again. Then his lips went to your neck, he found your sweet spot and made you moan softly. His hands went under your shirt, he felt your breasts and squeeze them. You slowly took off your shirt for him, making him realize you weren't wearing a bra. You forgot that you didn't and cover them with your hands.

J.K: Stop covering your beautiful body [Y/N].

You obeyed and laid your hands back. With that done, he bit his lips. Making him turned on that you listened to him.

He started to suck on your nipples, making them harder

He started to suck on your nipples, making them harder. You can't help but moan his name. Then you pulled his shirt, taking it off of him. You see his body was amazing and you liked it. He unbuckled his pants and left his boxers on, slipping your shorts off, and rubbing his hard dick onto your pussy. Making you wet, you can help but whimper a bit because he was teasing you so bad.

J.K: Why are you so hot?
You: You're making me hot, teasing me so much.
J.K: Do I make you hot? How about this?

You felt one of his hands go to your pussy and started rubbing it and slowly taking off your panties. His finger slipped inside you, causing you to moan his name even more and a bit louder. He wanted to hear you moan louder so he slipped another finger inside you and fingering you faster.

J.K: How's that princess?
You: J-Jungkook..
J.K: Hm?
You: Want to have dessert?

You meant for him to eat you out. He smirked and understood what you meant. He slipped his fingers out of you and licked them. Then you saw his head go between your legs, he spread them and kissed your inner thighs. You felt his tongue on your pussy, making you even more wet. Licking and sucking your clit was causing you to moan louder, then he made his tongue go inside you and it made your head go back. His tongue was amazing, going in and out of you, but you wanted him to keep going until he pulled out his tongue. He pulled down his boxers, you see his hard dick.

You: I-It's big Kookie. Will it fit inside of me?
J.K: Don't worry about it babygirl.

You got up and sat yourself up. You pulled him closer to you, kissing him passionately and you flipped him over. Making you go on top of him.

You: My turn.

You kissed his neck, making marks as well. He moaned while one of your hands was stroking his cock.

J.K: For your first time, you're doing well.

You smiled and continued kissing him down until you reached his dick. You see precum on the tip, so you licked his tip. Then you started to give him a handjob, it lead to you putting his dick in your mouth. He threw his head back of pleasure and continued to moan. A few moments later, you stopped to catch a breath.

J.K: My turn again.

He pulled you closer and made you lay down. He grabbed a condom from his pants pocket and put it on his dick. Then he spread your legs again, he slowly inserted his big cock inside you. Making you want to cry a bit due to the pain. Then he kissed your neck to help, your hands ran to his back. You were a moaning mess, you couldn't hold back your moans. Jungkook didn't mind because he loved your moans.

He thrusts you faster, you started to leave scratch marks on his back

J.K: Fuck [Y/N].. you're so tight.

A few more thrusts, he felt you getting more tighter. You felt his dick twitch and both of you were about to cum.

J.K: Cum with me baby.

You nodded and moments later, he came into the condom and you came onto his dick. He got off of you and threw the condom away, he joined you in bed and cuddled up with you.

J.K: Well, how was that baby?
You: Amazing.
J.K: Was I amazing?
You: You are amazing baby.
J.K: Hehehe you too. For your first time, this better be your last.
You: Why is that?
J.K: I want to be your first and last [Y/N].

You smiled and kissed his cheek. You both said goodnight and cuddled to bed together, luckily it was no work for either of you tomorrow.

TBC 🌿