[6] Changes.

Author's POV
The aftermath of you and the fangirl has made your bond with Kookie even stronger. Both of you had each other's back and never let each other down. Let's have a time skip shall we?

Time skip: 2 years later.

You and Jungkook are still dating to this day, there are times where you wanted him to ask your hand in marriage. Then again, you don't want to rush into things but he had something else in mind.

Jungkook's POV
I think it's time that I finally ask her once and for all, I want to make her mine, forever, I'm going to ask her to be my wife. I see it in her eyes that she wants me to ask her but she knows herself that we don't want to rush into things. Too bad for her, I already planned how I want to ask her. It's going to be me and her, sitting under the stars but on top of a hill. I will arrange a little picnic but when she grabs the bottle of wine, the ring will be on the cork. That's when I'll get the ring and go on my one knee and ask her right there. She will be my wife, Jeon [Y/N], sounds nice.

[Y/N]'s POV
It's been a few days, I haven't received my period yet. Should I be scared? Am I pregnant? Or it's just the way I've been eating? I'm not sure yet. *sigh* let me go buy a pregnancy test and wait for another day or two to see if my period has came in yet. Now let me remember, when was the last time that I had sex with Jungkook?

• • •

Ah! It was a few weeks ago, I remember him not putting on a condom but he said he pulled out and came on my thigh. Does he have anything against being a father? I hope not.

A few days later.

I haven't received my period yet. Thankfully Jungkook isn't home but let me go to the bathroom and see if I'm pregnant or not. Taking this test can be a life changer, if it's true that I'm going to be a mother. I will be the best mother I can be. Seeing this test makes my heart thump faster, the anticipation is killing me.

• Positive •

The test has revealed that I'm positively pregnant. How will he feel about being a father soon? I got to find a way to tell him this. How?

*phone rings*

Of course I answered, why wouldn't I?

On the phone:
J.K: Hey baby.
You: Hi Bunny.
J.K: You're not going to stop calling me that aren't you.
You: Nope. It suits you.
J.K: Anyways, we're going out tonight. Nothing fancy but casual okay?
You: Hmm alright.
J.K: I'll see you when I get home okay?
You: Okay bunny.
J.K: You better stop calling me that.
You: Or what?
J.K: Uh.. I don't know but I'm still your boss.
You: But you love your assistant:)
J.K: Aish I will see you after work babe.
You: Okay bye baby ~
J.K: Bye love.

Jungkook hangs up.

I wonder what he has in store for me tonight.

Author's POV
Tonight was the night, Jungkook will finally ask you to be his and you will tell him about your pregnancy. You were worried about how he was going to react but no matter what you were going to love him/her no matter what. Hours passed by, you were ready for your night with him. Casual he says, you followed his dress code he told you to be in.

Later on, he comes home. Seeing that you're ready so he helped you get into the car. He drives to a nearby hill.

You: What are we doing here?
J.K: You'll see.

He carried you bridal style, you giggled and he gave you his smile. Once he put you down, you couldn't believe your eyes, he picnic under the stars. You guys enjoyed the food he prepared, then he asked you to get the wine bottle. As you grabbed it, bottle had something in the cork. You see it's a ring, you froze. He grabs the ring, and went on one knee.

J.K: [Y/N], you're the most beautiful human being I have ever met. Not just only on the outside and but also in the inside, I want to be able to wake up to that beauty everyday and fall asleep with it as well. So, [Y/N] will you do the honor of becoming my wife?
You: Of course! Yes!

You pulled him into a hug and a kiss, little did he knew. Your news would make him even more happier.

You: I also have something to confess.
J.K: Other than being happy of being Jeon [Y/N]?
You: Haha. Yes but something has been going on lately.
J.K: What do you mean?
You: My period is late, you know what that means?
J.K: No way..
You: Surprise. Are you not happy?
J.K: I'm going to have a wife and a child? How can I not be happy?
You: I was afraid you weren't going to be happy.
J.K: Why?
You: I don't know, it seems early.
J.K: Nothing is never early to see a mini Jungkook around.
You: What about a mini [Y/N]?
J.K: We'll have to see in a couple months then.

A couple months later.

You gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, his name is [you decide here]. He have his father's look, Jungkook is happy about that. Jungkook's friends were there as well, making sure he will grow up to being a gentleman.

One year later.

Finally, wedding day. It was nothing like you expected, Jungkook has gone overboard. He'll do anything to see that smile of yours, everything about the wedding was perfect. You felt as your life is complete, the job, husband, child, friends, and so much more. You wouldn't trade your life for anything else. Happiness and love is what you found the most precious to you.

The End.