[5] Fangirls.

Author's POV
Ever since last night, your relationship with Jungkook has been amazing. The both of you took care of each other, made sure everything was going well in the company, made sure to have some time together and always have eyes each other, no one else. The employees at the company were aware of your relationship with him. They couldn't be much happier because they finally see their boss happy, especially his close friends. They all approved of you and let you take care of Jungkook, all of them loved how happy he is now that you came into his life.

Months later, you decided to move in with him. It didn't take long for him to get used to waking up and smell the breakfast you were cooking.

The both of you were happy right now because other than seeing each other and cherishing every moment, your bond grew stronger because the both of you are somewhat alike

The both of you were happy right now because other than seeing each other and cherishing every moment, your bond grew stronger because the both of you are somewhat alike. You two connected and never left each other's side. Jungkook posts on his social media here and there and he has went public with his relationship with you. Fans of his were okay with the relationship.

However, some fans didn't like you. You didn't care because you would rather focus on better things other than jealous girls. The fan girls would be in front of the company building highly requesting to see Jungkook, obviously he declined. Most of them didn't stop at nothing to even see him or stop you from seeing him. Until one day, one of them really pushed it.

You were walking to work one day because Jungkook had to leave to a meeting out of town for awhile, but he made sure that you weren't alone. He trusted one of friends to be with you on your way to work. That friend is Suga, he's the one that you met first and gave you hope about your job. So you guys walked and had some catching up to do while walking to work, then one of the girls saw you walking.

In front of the company doors.
Fangirl #1 (FG1): Look! It's [Y/N]-Ah, why isn't she with Jungkook oppa?
FG2: Maybe they broke up? Plus she's with one of Jungkook's workers.
FG1: Maybe. Let's see if Jungkook is in his office.
Suga: I wouldn't waste your time to do so, he isn't in the office for another few hours. [Y/N] and Jungkook are still dating by the way, no need to make assumptions without knowing the story.
FG2: Well then why is she walking with you? Where is he?
Suga: Jungkook is in a meeting today out of town. He doesn't want her to be alone, so I walked with her to work.

 He doesn't want her to be alone, so I walked with her to work

FG1: Hmmm.
FG3: THATS SO SWEET! I LOVE JUNGKOOK BUT I LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP MORE.
FG4: I AGREE. Let's leave them alone, if our Jungkook is happy then let's be happy for him.

Most of the fan girls left, only a few stayed and protested that you shouldn't be with Jungkook.

FG1: Well I love how caring he is but that girl should be me, not you. All you do is work for him.
You: Oh I do more than work for him. I actually take care of as well, do you make him food? Do you make him happy? Do you make him smile when he sees you? Do you satisfy his needs? Do you even see him on the daily like I do? No you don't, now please let me and my co worker get to work now.
FG2: I don't think so.

You gave that girl a confused look, until you see that she has a water bottle in her hand, then she splashed water on you. Suga got furious, but he gave you his work jacket and told you to go inside. He called security and told them to escort the girls away until he heard a familiar voice.

Kookie: Well, Suga what happened while I was gone?
Suga: I thought you were in your meeting.
Kookie: I was until it got postponed last minute, now want to explain what happened?
FG2: Your girlfriend wanted to threaten my friend here so I had to defend her and spray her with water.
Suga: That's not true, you were just mad and jealous that [Y/N] told you off.
Kookie: I know what happened here, I wanted to see if they told the truth. Now if you were actually fans of mine, you would be accepting the fact that I'm happy.
FG1: B-But Jungkook oppa.
Kookie: No buts, don't you dare to call me oppa anymore because I'm not your oppa. Now, security please escort them away. Suga, can you please email my lawyer for me I want to set a restraining order on those fake fans of mine. While I go see [Y/N].
Suga: Of course.

In Jungkook's Office.
You: Ugh, those girls are crazy. Thank god Suga gave me his jacket to cover up my shirt. Aish, why do I have to wear white? You can see my bra.

Kookie walks in.

Kookie: Well kind of too late for that, I already saw more than that.
You: J-JUNGKOOK.
Kookie: Teasing. Anyways, I got you another shirt for you to wear. Here.
You: Alright, thanks baby. I'll go change in the restrooms.
Kookie: Nah, change in front of me it's fine.
You: What if someone walks in?
Kookie: I already locked the doors. Plus, I've seen you naked already, no need to be ashamed of it. 😏

You didn't hesitate but changed in front of him, he gave you that look where he enjoyed seeing you change in front of him. Later on, you guys proceeded to work and had your normal day with each other :)

TBC ❤️