♥ my next class♥

Palettes pov.

I was dreaming about (y/n) dancing with me it was the most beautiful scenery ive ever seen seing her smile laugh its heaven nobody will take her away from me...
Until it turned into a worst nightmare. It looked real... very real... while were dancing i saw chara.... the demon one who calls by its name she tried to kill us but (y/n) she used her magic to save us she thrown us all into the halls then she shut the door... she screamed "GO RUN! NOW TO THE LAB!" We knew cause the lab has a secret basement that nobody knows except for us... i was bangging at the door to stop her and come with us i was screaming with my tears dropping down to my chin , she walked away looking at the demon with red and purple flare coming out of (y/n)'s eyes... i screamed " NO DONT DIE PLEASE!" I kept on screaming then... she turned around and smiled " im sorry pally i cannot keep that promise... just promise me youll have... MERCY AND HOPE" when she said those two words she take a breath and said " i love you." Then... more tears streamed down to my eyes as i blink i saw her with black goop shaped into an sharp object  stabbed right behind her through her stomach... she smiled at me with tears dropping before she...died....i woke up gasping and sweating from the nightmare i had i turned to see (y/n) sleeping peacefuly i was laying on her lap before i woke up... i blushed and internaly screamednin my head then the bell rang... i woke her up by shaking her gently she slowly open her eyes as it shined...my face heated...i then snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a voice " palette are you ok?" I saw starlight with sorrow in her eyes " u-um y-y-yeah im j-just z-z-zoned out b-by y-our be-beautifu-ul e-eyes!" She blushed OMG SHE LOOKS SO CUTE WHY DID I TOLD HER THAT!!!!! I facepalmed mentaly and she grabbed my chin... i blushed more i look like a yellow and green mango... then she kissed my cheek i blushed more..."t-thank you palette for the compliment!" She chirped and smiled i sighed  and smiled back then she got up and ran to her class..."BYE PALLY ILL SEE YA LATER!" she yelled as her figure faded from my sight...i put a hand on my cheek where she kissed it and sighed dreamly... this is the best memory that ill have in my head...

Your pov.

I was running to my drama class with mr. Mtt my best friend who helped me in my fashion dresses  i just got lucky i was on time " my my darling your just in time! Were gonna do a roleplay of a love story called beauty and the beast!~" mr.mtt said "but first would you like to introduce yourself?~" she said i nod and wemt up infront the stage is just behind me just like in music but bigger with some cutouts too. " hello every one im (y/n) STARLIGHT  and im a popstar and mr. Mettaton is my fashion designer and im 17 years old and thank you!" I took off my mask and some of them gasp since some of them are from my toher classes mr mettaton hugged me "darling i miss you since you moved to hollywood!" I giggle and hugged back then she gave us scripts and guess what? Im belle i sighed and mettaton made us practice.
It was noe lunch i skipped my way to the cafeterria until i bumped into a skeleton. He was on top of me and my mask is off he gasped "omg omg omg im sooo so soryy!" He rambled but hes still on top of me " oh im sorry too i didnt saw you coming my way!" I said and we got into a sitting position then we stand we both said at the same time "im very sorry again" we stared at each other then burst into laughter i then regcognized him hes dust! He was at music class he sang monster that i despise! "S-soryy m-my name is d-dust nice to meet ya!" He smiled "im y/n starlight you already know and ... your in my music class right?" We then walked to lunch "yep thats me.." "cool! You sang that with out your glasses on and... you look cute in those glasses and handsome with out those" he blushed but i  giggled i just complimented him "thanks nobody has ever complimented me or befriend with me..." poor guy " ill be your friend!" He was shocked then smiled "thanks! Wanna sit with me ?" "Sure!" We got our lunch and we go to our table... there were two sides jocks and nerds... and another? What is that?! "Dust whats that other side there?" I pointed to the third side since were in the nerds "oh thats the couples or the shippers side they would ship people" "oh...whose their leader? I mean theres a leader right?" "Fifi and jocks is pj or paperjam and nerds is fresh and goth" i nod and ate my lunch wich is (f/f) and drank my (f/d) dust ate too but leftnsome abit then i look at him he ignored then the food started to float and disappeared? "What?" "Oh injust... um... send it to my house for left overs..." i nod i waved goodbye and went out then i heard a girls voice "i ship it! A popstar x dust!" I face palmed and went to my next class... then the speaker turned "HoI prInCipAl TeM tEm HaS DisSmiSsED AlL OF tH3 ClAsSSeSh YOU MaY Go 2 Ur ClUbs Now twanks!" I giggle she has the cutest voice! And i skipped to the back of the school but i was still in the hallways then i put my hand into my pocket then..crumple... there was a crumple soundlike a paper? I saw a letter in my pocket and took it out then red it.

Dear starlight

        Long time no see right?
Let me refresh your memories and be friends again meet me at the cherry blossom tree i know its your favourite place lets meet there ill be waiting...

           From your past friend

With determination you walked your way there...
Past friend? Who could be that be?

To be continued
Find out on the next chapter who is your past friend its not fifi i promise find out and let your story continue till the end

Fifi signing out~