broken hearts.

(3rd person pov)

Its been months since shiro didnt woke up. Everyone is worried about the popular kind caring talented girl. She hasnt ate for weeks hasnt gotten to school eversince didnt attend to concert practice everyone was.... heartbroken... you woke up and take a daily bath visited the hospital and wemt back to school since everyones worried about you. You wore a hoodie as you pulled it up to your head as shadows covered your dull eye the other was still gold representing that shiro is still alive. The girl walked no one seemed to notice that shes the popstar.

(Your pov)

I walked and walked till i reached the school strange that everyone is upset... i felt guilt in my heart seeing them as broken hearts my dull eye returned to my normal purple eye seeing i felt .... guilt  and i went to the principals office and told the principal. "Can you please make everyones attemtion clear and make them go to the gym" the principal nod slowly and apoke but... "hi... tem want everyone to the gym... now." Not as cheerful as the old one i sighed. I ran to the gym i put out and outfit thats from my wordrobe for concerts. I put out my mic thats connected to my earpiece and wore it. I grabbed my (f/c) electric guitar plugged it to the speakers put in a remix and ready the stage i peeked through the stages curtains 'i kmow i didnt ate but i didnt lost some weight' i looked at the mirror same old me the same old y/n i supposed to be didnt change shape nor looks nor pwrsonality. I peeked once more to see lifeless students as the gym is full of every stydents i played the remix and turned on my mic "ARE YOU READY?!"

3rd persons pov.

The students heard the familiar angelic voice and they perked up their heads.
"ONE TWO AND A ONE TWO THREE STARLIGHT BOOM!"
The curtains opened to reveal the one and only y/n. And confetti pops up after the curtains with her magic she made the gym dark only to make disco lights on. Everyone cheered as y/n played her electric guitar and singing and rapping some lyrics adm when it ended "miss me guys?" She winked as the curtains closed itself. Everyone rushed to the back stage amd knocked on the doors hearing loud cheers and sobs from her fans (points up to a ceiling fan* eh? Eh? Got the pun?) The girlteleported out and to the doors of the gym the girl smiled with emthusiasam the same old y/n she was supposed to be is back she walked down the halls amd saw the television.

Y/n pov.

Well every part of halls have tvs i thought as i look at it as it turned on to the news "newscasting today about celebreties. Today y/n starlight is now back on stage playing a nice rock! Of her tune. At underhigh at their gym yet she looked the same despite of what happened in that past ellie take the show.

Yes it is true that shes back and here we have one of her friends which is....

Fresh my names fresh and this is palette.

HI!!!

So where is starlight?

We d- SHES ACTUALLY INSIDE OF SCHOOL I SAW HER!

Lead the way boys. Well be right back when we find y/n starlight ellie elmer out."

I giggled as i saw the two then i heard my name its them. So i ran tot he back well... bad idea cameras are there already i covered my face with my hood and some newscasters attempt to interview me but i wamt alome time so i ran away dodging everyone with a smile and i went back to shiro. "Shiro... heh." I turned around to see doctor talking to someone i took another step and gasp. "Sh-shiro?!" Shiro looked at me and smiled "whats wrong?! Why arent you speaking?!" "Calm down ms. Starlight as you can see your brother lost his vo- HE LOST HIS VOICE!?" The doctor cleared his throat "sorry..." "anyways hell not be able to speak within 5 months or 5 and a half to be excact. So im teaching him to do sign language. Or if hes having troubles i have him a note book and a pencil." "Thanks doc..." he nod before he left. I sat on a chair "so.... miss me bro?" He hugged me tightly "c-c-cant breathe!" He let go and made a sign. 'Sorry sis i have failed you...' "its okay shiro plus father is going to be proud but... i think your not." His went wide as his pupils were smaller 'what?! Did he die?!' "No... he actually had an heart attack due to his anger at betty and too much usage of energy hes at the hospital down the uptown street." (Sorry i just made up the name but here in               we have one and shhhhh dont tell anyone if u know where i am ) he made an oh face with a hint of sorrow... "cmon lets get ya out of bed" he quickly shook his head and signed 'i have a broken leg!'
"WHAT?!" I quickly and firuesly (sorry bout de spells) took off his covers and saw a cast on his left leg....i groan "i guess i have to carry you to the next room...." i frown but then i made a huge evil grin hes quite scared enough to do signlanguege or even write. "Dont worry bro.." he knows me abit more when i do the face it means something good for my eyes and bad for their eyes is gonna happen. I snap my fingers and made him float. Hes in the hospital clothe so yeah.... i have to cover my eyes.... so i put him down at the floor in a standing position and let go of my powers letting him fall. I laughed and helped him up he got an annoyed look and i just rolled my eyes amd got to the next room witch is (got the pun???????) The wheel chair or some thing for the patient room and the casheir is riiiiiiiigggghhht there! I ran to get a wheel chair and let him sit on it as i completly fold it *using magic ofcourse* huh? *giggle remember me?* then the voice faded it was like my voice but.... dull and pale lifeless i felt my eye color and sanity drop abit....  i paid the casheir and went home i greeted everyone and told the good news about shiro. Dad... dad is not here so i called him instead but no answer i guess another time i told one of my butlers to take care of brother he nod and wemt back to school. Cameras were still there i snaped and my clothing changed i was wearing rip jeans which were white a purple and gold mix shirt (f/c) jacket and a black cap with three stars on for design. I ran to the back. "Pssst! Cil! Here!" I whispered yelled to cil who was there talking to quill yup quill told me bout this guy and we became friends aswell. He turned his attenttion to me and blushed with his hair sparfling "(y/n)?" "Shhhh help cameras everywhere!" Quill saw me too and had a nosebleed alomg with his face like blueberry. They helped me go to the stage as i said -'----'---

CLIFFHANGER SORRY GUYS BUT SEE YA ALL NEXT TIME!

FIFI SIGNING OUT~