Listen To My Heart Beat

"hum... Hum" i hummed a song that stuck in my head as i danced to the beat people watching me go as i sing. Yes of course another concert it is hard to be a star yet so much fun. People roaring with joy and clapping like thunders. I sang and danced, now its time to leave. I changed into my normal clothing and went out with a wave of cameras and cellphones i ran away huffing from my exhaustion, i hid behind a building and went straight to my mansion, 'tap tap tap' my foot steps got heavier as i reached the doors to my home. I went in locking the doors and straight to my bedroom. I sighed "uuugh.... School." i groaned i stood up and took a bath changing into more comfortable clothing and getting in my blankets. I let my eyes closed as i slept peacefully

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and groan, "i dont have a choice...." i murmured as i stood and got ready for school. My phone ringed as i grabbed my bag, i picked up my phone from my desk and answered the call "hello? (y/n) speaking" i spoke "i know its you (n/n) its me Adam im going to pick you up in 5 mins k?" "hehe sure thanks" i end the call and went down stairs to eat breakfast, sadly father isnt still here hes struggling... I sighed as i saw Shiro i walked to the table greeting him he signed sis do you have a partner for tomorrow night? He asked i shook my head and groan "their too many boys asking me out...." i grumbled eating my breakfast hm same here girls asking me though im not interested not to mention bunny yuck i giggled as i thought "i have the purrfect gurl for you bro" i smirked he tilted his head in confusion as i grabbed the plates standing up and going to the kitchen putting the dishes at the sink and brushing my teeth soon i heard a honk assuming that its adam i walked to the door and got outside not before i saw my brother leaning againts the wall next to our door texting someone. I tapped his shoulder and pointed at the car where adam is, he nod and put his phone back in his pocket as we got in the car. Soon the engine start adam drove to our school, "so.... N/n do you have a partner for tomorrow night?" adam asked i shook my head "well not yet there are so many to be exact cil, pj, bp, fresh, napsta, quil, nightmare, dream, ink, error, cross and more...." i said saying the list of boys who asked me. He nod in approval "mhm... Im impressed that every boy is asking you cuz your a prize in our eyes" he flirted i blushed a little as shiro glared at adam. Finally were here i sighed as i open the door people rushed towards me asking questions and taking pictures i quickly teleported out of sight and walked to class.
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap

My footsteps were heard until i reached the music room. I sat in my wanted seat and put on my headphones i played the song called 'everybody lies'

I sang and sang not noticing others coming in watching me as i look up playing my hands like im playing a piano and tapping my foot. I look at the door to see my classmates applausing as i finished. I took off my headphones and thanked them as they went to their seats, ms. Shyren came in and thought us different ways of mixing music. We were grouped into four and ordered to do a mix. I was grouped with pj, a girl, and cil. The girl was actually new to me i never met her before yet she doesnt talk to us she only nods and shook her head. "uhm... Do you talk? Whats your name?" i asked she nod and signed 'id rather not tell you old friend' she smiled. Wait.... Old friend? I shrugged it off, i searched a good song or mix gladly i found one and showed it to the others. 'faded+cheap thrills+airplanes+im alive' we smiled as i lend them bluetooth head phones for them to hear as i assigned them which song their going to sing.

After sometime the girl hasnt sang or anything she just listened. Then we were called. I stood as the rest of the others followed me to the stage we grabbed a microphone as pj went to the drums, cil to the dj spot and the girl to the piano as i went to the little box that has square shaped buttons as keypads. We played the intro then sang.

(your the red haired girl sorry if im wrong cuz idk their names and beside you on your right is pj)

After that everyone applaused i look at the girl i didnt know she got it in her she smiled as i smiled at the crowd and we left the stage, others performed their mash ups till the bell rang i went to my next class and so on i continued through the day.

Time skiiiip

I sighed not knowing what to wear. I look through the my closet and wore some of the outfits. So far i chose three of them.

(you can change color and atyle if chu want hair style is allyours)I sighed as i chose one form the three and put them back inmy closet and slept

I sighed as i chose one form the three and put them back inmy closet and slept. After the night it was morning i did my daily routine and practiced my song my heart beating fast from nervousness since i dont have a partner. I sang the song till its time for the party. I grabbed my dress and wore it i did my hair and put on a little make up. I heard the doorbell ring i quickly put on my shoes and walked down stairs carefully not ti trip, soon one of my butlers opem the door to reveal....

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN.
Lets see who was at the door please choose your senpai the most high votes will win and you know what comes next sorry for not updating and heres chu chappie hope u enjoooyy

FIFI SIGNING OUT CHA!