Chapter 2

After arriving in Town of Beginnings with me killing some highwaymen on the way using a single stroke from my blade, I told Lily to look for something to take our short break which she did not before I caught some shades of red on her face when I gave her a head pat and a small smile.

"Who is that?"

I'm hearing some chatters from my surroundings. The only cause of that was I undo-ed my battle cloak's hood.

Me not wearing my glasses does not help my situation at all. Thank you very much.

I looked around the place for some viewing. Some chatters over the town came mostly from females.

"Why such young Chevalier like him are here? "

"For that Chevalier to be handsome, I wonder if he got a paramour?"

"I saw his companion when they got here..so she must be his I suppose."

As much as I appreciate fair ladies, through my eyes which gave me an 'automatic scanner', I saw a person, anotherworlder, clad in white cloak going to Lily's direction. I think I'll go there for small sightseeing.

Anyways, when I landed there, what I see was a crowd gathering here at the town square. The town square, by the way, got a fountain and fantasy-themed Golden Gate look-a-like bridge crossing over the two points similar to Venice with castle attached to it. The infrastructure overall is so high that I'll call it a sister version of St. Nicholas.

"Good morning to all visitors! Today we have an important message coming from His Majesty King Solius XXX and the Lunamia Council"

A guy, who appears to be a messenger clad in a lighter variant of infantry armor standing there, opened up a series of seals and runes within the inner core of magic circle before the growing crowd. He seemed to be like a little lively.

Some guy I am who is not a big fan of snatchers especially to this growing mob because of what I had done before in MMORPGs as a thief, I unconsciously activated tracking and paralyzing spells over myself.

You know it's not funny to get your items snatched from this especially being a victim, right?

Without further ado, I passed through the crowd like a transparent spectral being. Those who felt it, got some shivers while others who worship me as a god, though I answered them through this. I gave these people a blessing at that moment.

I gazed at the guy standing over there. He's still talking.

"Hear me, hear me. The Lunamia Council need help in searching of its missing regalia. This missing regalia is also an ancient relic of the ruling family who ruled the Principality of Astrolio for 2 eons. "

TING!

[EVENT: " THE MISSING ANCIENT ARTIFACT"

DETAILS: THE PRINCIPALITY OF ASTROLOIO IS LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER IN RETRIEVING THE ANCIENT RELIC. IT WAS RUMORED THE ANCIENT RELIC CONTAINED MAGIC PROPERTIES TO THE WEARER GIVEN BY A MEMBER OF ASTROLIO ROYAL FAMILY.

LEVEL REQUIREMENT: 35

REWARDS:

??? BRACELET

????

+400 PRINCIPALITY OF ASTOLIO REPUTATION

+1000 ASTROLIO DYNASTY

]

Ah, a question mark over it. Must be some secret items.

This world is definitely like a game world - the HUD for the quest event is right of me for my eyes only. I can see some reputation too.

Time to check how much I am to them.

[CURRENT REPUTATION

PRINCIPALITY OF ASTROLIO - 50/1000 GOOD

ASTROLIO DYNASTY - 50/1000 GOOD

]

Not really bad. It looks modestly good for me.

Let's see if there will be others taking such quest around here.

"...."

"...."

It seems no one here does not know what to do even the fellow otherworlders because of the level locked thing.

So this must be meant for me?

I decided to step in front like a modest knight would do to earn such honor and well-known. The guy who just announced it looked astonished.

It must be my disguise I suppose. People should be at least aware of the good reputation regarding my military order. They are honorable lads overall.

"May I take the call for this?" I asked the guy with a modest look.

"Yes, you may. Can I ask your name first?"

"I'm Balin Regia, an Order of Infernalis Chevalier who is in search of adventure."

The guy smiled.

"Come this way, you may use levitation spell to get here."

"Okay."

I did so.