Chapter 4

As I watched Lily bumping to her, where she fell to her butt similar to the anime and manga scenes, I swear I almost recognize that girl. She looks like someone I met earlier because of her purple eyes.

Those purple eyes where did this before?

I'll think about it stuff later because I have to do something politely as a gentleman and true ideal knight would do first. This might sound a bit off but I am not usually like that but when it comes to battles, I tend to take advantage everything with my disposal..as, for politics, I had no freaking idea how to play it since I am basically absent in my home base. I had my other bodies(my iron puppets) and Chancellor doing work for me so I know what's going on there and let's just say I'm impressed and pleased so far.

I offer her a helping hand which the girl took easily. Wow, she's beautiful. I can't believe she's disguising herself with that white cloak. I take it she got some circumstances?

"Are you okay?" I asked her, seemingly she's shorter than me and almost same height as Lily.

"Yes, I am fine."

I gently pulled her up. Hmm, she's removing those dirt stains on her white cloak with a kind of cleaning spell while smiling at me. I do not know why she's smiling at me but why do I feel like it involves me- did I just triggered a flag?

Oh go- wait I have to see if there's somethi...umm nevermind. She's still smiling. There's nothing wrong with that I guess.

I faced Lily. She's still sturdy as usual from the chest armor she wore which got no recognizable emblem that indicate she's from my country, Kingdom of Sanctus. The same goes to my attire too. It was part of my going low thing to see things in this world. Did I mention Neutrali is under my Kingdom of Sancturia even the Principality itself? These places according to the information I've been given before departing to this place were one of Special Administrative Regions(SAR). The SAR, by the way, is like an autonomous region meaning each region have their own self-government while being under the main government which for my case is, the Kingdom of Sanctus, be the central government. I am expecting lots of otherworlders to arrive here unlike me who got a different starting point which was located at the Kingdom Capitol. Meh, there's lot of things to things to fix that is giving out new names for the places that bear same names. I don't know why but my mind is saying something. Besides, will it be easier if the place had different names instead of same one? People would easily get confused you know.

Good me, send it to my puppets as a message because I am not big fan of same names in places~

Lily by the way, her face is turning red when I faced her. Is she sick? I'll treat her with healing spell if that were the case.

"How 'bout you, Lily?"

She immediately recovered from my question yet her face became bright red because of my face being near to her.

"I'm okay," Lily stood up then had a look of realization when she saw someone she bumped into. It was that dark brown haired girl who carried a sheathed weapon on her waist. I believe she carried some books from the library around here as there were scattered 3 kinds of it which I say a story about the unsummoned hero who unwillingly became a king engaged to the nation's princess, a book about this state, and the last one, some ancient text that explained Arvyn Snow(which is me) and the Infernalis Chevaliers.

I am not sure what she's doing with those books though. But the biggest question is why she's researching my Chivalric Order and myself? I would personally like to ask her by myself but I have a quest to do. I don't think I'll back out from that since that's my number one priority right now.