Chapter 3

The hallways and corridors here are nice. Everything was as I expected of the castle set in fantasy world- a circle thing that teleports you to accessible parts of the castle guards patrolling the castle, magicians and alchemists researching things that will help the society or so from my observation after a small tour inside

Let's recap this.

Not before I levitated myself upwards over balcony a while ago, I used Telepathy spell on Lily, telling her that we will rendezvous to one of the city gates after receiving the royal seal of approval from the ruling monarch, His Majesty, King Solius XXX of Astrolio. She agreed with that. So I entered the administrative building without some troubles in inspection except the inspectors asking me about myself seeing that they haven't heard or seen me before in this world, the Mundus Novus. Luckily, the guy who announced the thing, Julio Chirac, stopped the babbling duo by saying I hold no intention of harming the Principality. I was like I need to do something with my "Balin Regia" persona later by then because of their impression.

Speaking of that, I pulled a black mask out from my pocket dimension to cover my face before I put it back for future use.

Err,no need to go Z*r*.

Now here I am, inside the Throne Room, kneeling before the king with my head on the ground similarly to European subject before their liege.

"I thank you for answering the call, young Chevalier Balin."

I hear His Majesty's voice here in front of me. He kinda sounded bit calm or something since he just met today. I do not know what rewards will await for me and it would only be rude if I look up at the king without having his permission to raise my head up.

"No problem, sire. I only came here to seek adventure around this world in hopes of gaining renown."

I answered calmly. Yes, I know this sounds lame similarly to the story books but I have to go exploring to see if there's a threat or not. As a god, I wanted to help the innocent out from such dangers and oppression from unwanted individuals while getting used to the things

I may have forgotten it during the previous meeting but I'll be telling my Chancellor about the immigration policy and these issues throughout my home base via one of my puppets.

At least with the 'cheats' I have, the king himself looked like a man in his early 30s clad in regal clothes that can double as a battle clothing while the guards surrounding over the room were alert as usual. I can see many patrolling guards and watchmen in this place.

"*Sip*"

What a great day for warm up! Just kidding- Hey, what's with the King's adviser standing beside him with a look wanting to get a drink of wine then out of nowhere a jug of wine refill his cup then he sips it? Where's the rule of "don't drink alcohol and wine on duty" as a public servant and military personnel? You good-looking fellow need a discipline just because Solius allow it only for you! No drinks while on-duty, I will not allow it to happen to my guys.

The king shifted his gaze to me as if nothing is wrong. Sigh. From his presence and aura, I feel like fighting a S-class World Boss if I were to not serious and lazing around by half asleep,tied up and restricted. That guy, he's an okay person in person and soul by my verification -by my verification I mean the eyes I bore, it tells me his true nature and intentions.

"Let's get to it - have you heard of my family's one of regalia, the Bracelet of Chronocia?"

"No, Your Excellency. I've heard of it just now."

So that's the missing item. Shall I take a peek what's the appearance via memory reading spell to see how it looks like? Hmm. Nah, don't want to see some unpleasant things including 'that'. Besides I am not interrogating someone.