Chapter 2

Trent

I thought that it would be the best ever sixteenth birthday since I would be finding my mate. Too bad it was that freak Violet. 

She was always different from her family, and not just in looks. She never shifted like all of us at seven or eight.

Not only that, but how dare she! Who would have thought she was also a whore. Only a few hours after I rejected her I felt pain like when I first shifted - but worse. She was having sex with another guy, and not just one, but three.

My father was right, she deserves nothing being ungrateful brat and everything that's happened to her. Apparently we can't kill her since she's my mate and it'll send me into depression, so she'll be tortured for what she's done. To think I was thinking of taking back my rejection and accepting her.

My Beta and best friend Luke and his sister, Paige, were heading towards the basement after the pain lessened. Shamefully Violet was their sister, but you would never know from the different way she looks or the way they treated her.

Maybe Paige can be my alpha female. Sure she's a slut, but who am I to judge? I sleep around just like her. Besides, she's a better choice than Violet.

"Hey come out here, whore!" Luke growled from outside her 'room'. Wow, she lives in one of the dungeons. My wolf growled at that thought.

"I said come out!" Luke used his beta voice.

"Ugh, didn't you hear him? He said to some out!" Paige yelled, slamming the door open.

It was empty except for the 'bed' and other things, but the cell was empty. Too empty. 

There was a price of paper on the bed which Luke saw and picked it up before reading it.

"What does it say?" I asked, not liking this at all. When I went closer I saw that the bed had blood on it -her blood. My wolf growled at that.

"It says 'Goodbye.' That's it." He showed me the piece of paper, and sure enough it said just that in neat writing, blurred by tear marks.

My wolf went into a frenzy after that. "Find her! Get our trackers to follow her scent!" I used my alpha voice and they both submitted before running out of the cell to do as ordered.

I punched a wall nearby. How could she have slept with three guys after I rejected her and just leave? I bet she did all of that on purpose as a plot of hers to cause mr.

I walked past the other cells going upstairs. Come to think of it, dad had said that three rogues had joined the pack. I don't really trust them, but my father wouldn't do anything rash so I trusted his choices.

Like to reject your mate, my wolf spat.

It was for the best anyway. I mean she could never be Luna -she didn't even shift yet. Now look what happened after I rejecter her, I retorted.

Mate, he whimpered, and after that came silence.

I walked into the living room to see everyone gathered.

"What is the meaning of this, son?" my father asked.

"As you know, I rejected my mate Violet earlier-" I started.

"-and the whore had sex with other guys," Luke growled. Wuke my wolf growled at the hus comment and the thought of any male touching her. 

That reminds me: who in their right mind would actually do it with her? Especially right after I rejected her . Whoever I was must have been desperate, but it doesn't change that she actually did it with them. She must have begged for someone in my pack to actually sleep with her. wolf growled at my thoughts.

"What does this have to do with anything?" One of the junior Warriors asked.

"After the incident we went down to give her her punishment, but she was gone, leaving this behind." I held up the note. And when I do not only will I punish her but the three pack members who actually touched my mate and caused me pain.

"What does it say?" 

"Goodbye," Paige snorted, playing with her hair.

"Now I want every tracker to set out and find her; she will not be getting away with this," I growled. My wolf growled at the thought of her getting hurt.

Oh shut up, will you? At least you'll have her here so you won't have to worry about her dying out there... leaving me a all good I growled to him. I snapped back to the present as Violet's parents, the current betas, came up to me.

"We apologise for Violet's actions, Alpha. She has brought even more shame in our family and the pack" her mother spoke, spitting out her daughter's name like acid.

"Whatever punishment you wish to bestow on her is approved and appreciated," her father finished. I nodded in acknowledgement and turned to the pack.

"Find her and bring her back. As long as she is alive and not near death, I don't care. Now go!" I commanded.

Soon enough, my trackers all shifted and ran towards the forest to find her. I also shifted and went into the forest, sniffing her out.

I was running when I caught the sweet scent of honey flowers and coconut making me run full speed ahead, following the trail. Soon enough I came to the border where Chris one of my best trackerd stood. 

I shifted, not caring if I was naked. "Have you found her yet?" I asked him.

"No, Alpha. I'm afraid she's gone," Chris stated.

"What do you mean 'she's gone'?" I spoke loudly and my wolf broke through the surface.

"Her scent passed the border into no man's land, Alpha. She's gone." He bowed his head from the power my voice held.

"Like hell she is. I want trackers sent out to find her," I snarled.

"But Alpha it's very dangerous to go into no man's land - " he started, before I cut him off.

"Are you going against your alpha?" I growled, my wolf showing.

"No, Alpha. I'll get on it right away." He ran off.

I tried to calm down as I stared at the border. My wolf is on the edge knowing his mate was in no man's land whilst I still can't forgive her for what she's done.

I know full well how dangerous nI man lands are. Rogues, hunters and other dangerous beings roam there. If Violet really did go in there, she's in danger. I can't afford to fall into depression if she dies. If anyone kills her it will be me, because there is no way she is going to get away with having sex with those guys right after I rejected her. She caused both my wolf and I pain and so she'll pay.

My wolf was too busy worrying about Violet to even retaliate against my thoughts.

When she's found she will pay, and my wolf will be under my control again.

--------------

vote vote vote