Chapter 22

Trent

After standing there indulged in my thoughts I finally stepped out of my room.

I walked into the living room to see most of the packs ready and most of the unmated females sending me suggestive smiles. 

'I wish our mate would look at us like that' My wolf whimpered.

'she will' I reassured him 'she will' I said this time reassuring myself.

I snapped out of it when I saw Paige come down the steps along with her slut crew trying to be graceful. key word trying. I'm surprised they didn't choke yet with how tight their dresses are, if you can call them that. I saw most of the Dark and Light moon pack giving them a look of disgust along with some of my pack.

"baby" She came towards me giving me a sloppy kiss before snaking her arms around my waist. I feel like barffing.

'why are you with this slut! mate mate' my wolf growled out. I was about to retort when I smelled the greatest smell.

I looked up and there was my beatiful mate coming down gracefully with her friends but I had eyes only for her.

I think I was drooling. 'look at those legs' My wolf drooled out.

I was snapped out of my trance when an arm was put over her shoulder. Derek.

I growled. 'mine' my wolf growled out fighting for control.

I felt someone pull on my arm and looked down to see Paige looking at me with a pissed off look before glaring at Violet.

"Lets go" Violet spoke with such authority and soon everyone were in their vehicles heading towards the club.

---------------------------

No wonder this club is famous its awsome.

Violet rented all two floors for supernaturals for the packs.

I got away from Paige thankfully, who went to flirt with the other men. Right now I'm keeping watch on Violet growling at any male who approaches her.

pathetic I know but if I go up there and hurt them I'm pretty sure Violet will be growling at me and possibly hurt me.

aaww crap. My little friend is getting a little excited.

she's on the dance floor.

'hot mate' My wolf purred and then proceeded on telling what his horny thoughts were. He is not helping my boner.

I growled when I saw the males gathering around her even if she paid them no mind. I growled even louder when one dared grab her from behind. looks like they all got the memo since they all stayed away from her good thing were all wolves here.

"babbyy" Paige sat on my lap laching her arms around my neck. I almost gagged smelling the alchohol in her breath.

"Paige you're drunk" I tried to push her off of me.

"what you prefer cheating whores like Violet now" she snapped at me. I growled at her no one calls her a cheating whore drunk or not.

"Get off of me Paige" I scowled at her.

"what?" she looked up at me confused.

"I said get off of me and dont even bother ever coming back to me because weredone. honestly the only chgeating whore is you" I growled out.

The music stopped as people were staring at the commotion. damn werewolf hearing.

"wha- what" Paige sobered up.