Chapter 14

Trent (alpha Damon pic)

I watched as she walked around the corner and out of sigh laughing menacingly cadling my pretty much broken hand.

Yeah like she scares me.

'she does scare you' my wolf said smugly but I can still feel he's in pain and angry by what Violet just said. I thought I sensed fear from him but tha'll be impossible.

'no she doesn't.' I growled at him.

'then why are you still shaking?' 

I'm confused, I looked down and sure enough my hands were shaking one of them healing. I immidiatly stopped shaking, I'm supposed to be an alpha and I got scared by a pathetic girl.

'we both know its not true, she's changed' my wolf whimpered.

I know but I would never admit it. 'you know I'm in your mind right' my wolf muttered.

I just ignored him.

ever since Violet came back I didn't really know what to feel.

Happy my mate has returned. yeah I kind of regretted my decision, you would too if you were bound to her sister. I also knew she would be more submitive but that went out the window.

angry for what she's done years ago before she left. I mean she slept with three guys pretty much right after the rejection just to cause me pain.

lust, you got to admit  she has a nice body that feeling is inevetable.

disgust? I mean she's a slut she even has a new boy toy hanging around her.

Derek, who does he think he is touching what's mine........as my wolf said.

'riigghtt' he rolled his eyes.

Violet has changed yeah, I've noticed its hard not to. How many people do you see with emotionless blank eyes, sure she always has a blank face with occasional scowls and smirks yeah her smirks bring chills down my back.

oh right, peoples eyes are the window to their soul sure they could be blank and guarded but hers look like a void not any sign of emotions well except when she was speaking to me.

I shivered thinking about it her eyes held hate, anger, disgust and that was the first time she showed any emotion since she came here. her voice was that was blank and emotionless was hinted with hate anger disgust it was so chilling and it was all directed at my pack and-

'stop it' my wolf whimpered.

I snapped out of it and noticed that my hands were shaking once again and my hand finally healed.

How did she hurt me? she was strong too strong. she doesn't have a wolf how can she be that strong probably stronger than me.

does it have something to do with how both packs were able to speak in one mind link? we didn't even create a bond yet. Why were Violet and Alayna the only two in front as if they were leading the meeting.

'those are all good thoughts but you're hurting my head' my wolf groaned.

'you mean our head' he was about to answer but I blocked him out before he could.

I walked outside to see the packs mingling althought it seemed hat the Light and Dark moon pack were tense around the Tritan pack. no surprise there.

I walked towards my group my looking around until my eyes landed on Violet. She looked beautiful tonight too bad she was a whore I could see Derek behind her touching her. He seems to be attached to her like a leech.