Chapter 16

Derek

"well I guess meetings over then" Violet sneered getting up and walking out. Its pretty funny watching Trent trying to call her back.he sighed sitting back down as the room fell into an awkward silence.

I should find Violet before she kills someone who's stupid enough to bother her. with that thought I got up and went to walk out the room.

"and where do you think you're going" a certain someone growled out.

I turned around to face the one and only Trent. Is it wrong I want to torture him until he dies?

'nope' my wolf answered.

"I'm going with Violet" I said not bothering to hide my irritation.

"no" he growled out before he cleared his throat "we aren't finished with the meeting."

yeah right he just doesn't want me near Violet. 

I was about to point that out when I felt anger and lots of it. It was coming from the bond I have with Violet, you know the bond between the royal and pledgist.

yeah yeah, the point is this anger is suffocating me and its from Violet not just her wolf. What you think I diddn't know.

I know her better than anyone and I was there from the beginning when she changed to who she is today. I know for a fact she still doesn't really feel, her emotions are pretty much her wolf's and whatever is making her actually feel now cannot be good.

I ran out of the room Alayna following me, I guess she felt it in her twin bond. I ran and stopped when I heard a growl and an unfamiliar voice.

"please what can you do, you're just a poor pathetic girl without a wolf the least you could do is bring wonderful pleasure" the man chuckled.

I ran full speed ahead towards the voices. how does he know about the rapes? and he's actually making fun of it.

'whoever that is is doomed in more ways then one' my wolf growled out.

 I turned around the corner to see a calm Violet and a man in front of her smirking. oh no a calm Violet.

'the calm before the storm.' my wolf shivered. I had to be very careful unless I wanted to be in the way of the storm. I want to keep my life thank you very much.

I was approaching her slowly and carefully when the man spoke again.

"whats wrong sweetheart truth hurts" He smirked. that guy really should keep his mouth shut.

'agreed' my wolf grumbled.

I stepped back a little as Violet lifted her head to look no glare at the guy eyes turning red. 'uh oh'

'not helping' I told my wolf.

"wanna know what else will hurt" Violet growled out. I think I saw fear flash in the guys eyes.

in one swift movement Violet had him against the wall by his neck and started whispering in his ear. he's turning pale pale and blue- yeah I dont know how thats possible either.

"Violet let the poor man go, he's turning a strange shade" I said as I approached her. What he really is.

"no!" she growled out her eyes fully red.

"what the heck" I heard a voice call out. I turned around to see Trent and the other warriors from the meeting. great.

"Violet please calm down" Alayna stepped fowards only for her to growl.