05

"Yes, hang the balloons over there. Ouh, and place the vase really next the stair of the stage! Yes, that way! Perfect! ".

The students are busy preparing the hall for the graduation ceremony which will be held on tomorrow.Everything should be perfect or else, we might ruin the day. We also held a full rehearsal for the graduates and those who participated in this ceremony.

When it comes Jongdae's part, he looks so excited and also, I could see his childish side even more. He also is getting along with the other students, whether they are juniors or seniors.

"That Jongdae kid is so friendly",Minseok commented once he and Yifan and also Luhan come towards me.

"Sadly, we are leaving this school. I want to know him better",he sighed.

"He is my style",Yifan muttered.

"And have that manly looks. I am envy over him",Luhan said.

I chuckled a bit and slightly pull them into a group hug.

"Come on. Your futures are better when you have entered university. School is just a kick-off place",I told them and break the hug. All of them sighed a bit.

"Yeah, you are right",Yifan heaved out.

"Lila! ",I heard a boy called my name childishly. I look around and saw Jongdae did call me and wave his hand up in the air.

"Come here, Jongdae-ah! ",I said. He got it so he run towards us. Once he reached us, he bows at the seniors.

"Kid, don't bow at us. We are your friends so as a greeting, we do fist bomb. Did you got it? ",Yifan said. Jongdae chuckled and nodded.

"Seniors, please line up now! ",Chanyeol called out.

"Happy virus is calling. We got to go now".They had each high-five with me while fist bomb with Jongdae. He looks so happy right now. I could see his angelic smile curved in his face.

"I am excited for tomorrow! ",he giggled.

"Really? I thought you are nervous? ".

"Ehehehh.. Actually both",he laughed a bit. Ever since we become this close, I found out that he loves to laugh all the time. I don't know if there is something wrong happened to his laughing sense but his laugh is cute.

"It is getting late",he said after glancing at his wrist watch. The time now is 6.00 pm and we should go home now.

"You are right",I scanned around my surroundings and found that everything is fine and perfect.

"Let me tell the others to go home too. They must be tired".He smiled again.

"Alright miss president-to-be! ",he beamed. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What did you said? ".He chuckled and shook his head.

"Hehe.. It's nothing Lila".His mischievous laugh make me curious about the thing he said. However, I ignore it as I take it as a joke. He must have seen me as that workaholic student.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It is the most waiting night for me and the other students and also the teachers. Tonight, we will see our seniors graduate their high school and they will enter the university soon.

I am so proud to see Minseok, Luhan and Yifan in the completed school uniform. The red necktie, the well button up white long-sleeves collared shirt, the grey blazer and also grey long pants and the shining and clean leather shoes look very perfect with them. It has been ages since I saw them wearing that kind of uniform. Usually, they will wear Converse and no blazer.