21

Lila's POV

We have wrapped up our drama today. All the crews and also the director thanks us for such a great acting.

Well,the ending is so simple. Min Ki and Ahreum were accepted back to their family after they have graduated from high school with flying colors. Min Kyung and Heemi are officially couple, named themselves as 'idiots-couple' because they feel like an idiot.

And yeah, today marks the last day I meet Jongdae. At least I won't be so close to my ex. Being close to your ex is equal to a kidnapper told you to keep in touch after setting you free.

Ahahahah! I thought it will be the last time I met him. My dream crushed when YG sent a message into our social group chat 'YG Family'.

'YG Family X SM Town'
The biggest collaboration between YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment will be held, consist all stars from each companies. Other details will be set later.

Confirmed artists to attend:

-EXO
-Red Velvet
-Super Junior
-BigBang
-BlackAce
-IKON
-SNSD
-BoA
-NCT
-SHINee
-Kangta
-TVXQ
-Winner
-PSY
-Zion.T
-Se7en

"Fuck",I silently cursed. I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my teeth.

"So I guess we will work together again, Lila",Jongdae whipered. I was shocked to found him that close to me, which is an inch behind me.

"Huh? ".Then my phone beep, signified a message enter the inbox. It is from the boss.

'You will have a duet dance and song mash up with Chen of EXO'.

I let out a sighed. Earth, eat me up now.

.
.
.
.
.

My manager send me to the company as Boss Yang want to meet me. Once I reached there, he is already waiting for me.

"Have a seat, Lila",he said. I take a seat acrossing him.

"So you have got the message, right? ",I nodded. He heaved out a while then hold up his chin.

"Later,I will arrange a meeting with you and Chen of EXO and then both of you can set up schedules for training",he said. I only nodding here like I agreed with everything but deep inside I want to scream.

"Ouh, and one more thing is I want you to study about Chen so there is no awkwards between both of you",he added.

What?!

"Okay, that's all. Any questions? ".I bit my lower lip, thinking should I ask him this one question.

"Mr Yang, why I am the one who has to do the duet dance with him? Isn't SM rich with artists? ",I asked, faking a few laughs. Anyway, he didn't find it funny at all. He stare at me as usual.

"Lisa will have a duet with Taeyang and Sehun of EXO will have a dance with BoA. You know what I am trying to say, right? ".

Yeah, absolutely I understand it. Lisa with Taeyang for YG Family slot and Sehun with BoA for SM Town slot while Chen and I for SM X YG. What a very beautiful plan!

But still, why us?