07

Days passed and Jongdae has changed a lot to a side that everyone love.He is no longer that quiet and shy boy. His childish scale is about 5 and Chanyeol starts to like him.He also has stopped from wearing his glasses.They get along in a lot of things.He also has earned a lot of friends.

School has re-opened since last week and four of us got to be in a same class again for our Fourth Year.Chanyeol and I are no longer deskmates.He now is seating with Baekhyun while I am with Jongdae.We got closer to each other nowadays,making me fall in love even deeper on him.

It is English lesson and our teacher just came in.She put down her stuffs on the teacher desk and go to the blackboard and write something,'Haiku'.

"I can't believe we are going to learn English literature today",I heard Chanyeol sighed.Back then,I will poke his head with my ball pen if he said so but now,Baekhyun will do it for me.

"Yah!Why are you doing that at me?!Oh it's better for me to seat with Lila!",Chanyeol shrieked.The whole class heard him so they look at him,including our teacher.

"Anything happened to you,Mr Park?",she asked.Chanyeol stand up and bow slightly as an apologise.

"Tell me what is Haiku then your apologise is accepted",she said.He sighed in disapoitment.

"Haiku is a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world".Our teacher nodded and give Chanyeol her permission to sit down.

"So today, I want all of you make a Haiku with the theme of love with your deskmate. All of you may start now and if it is needed to go out from class, then you may go",she said. Jongdae and I glanced at each other.

"What are you thinking? ",he asked. I glanced at my other side and found the school field. There are nobody there. For me, the school field is a good place to find any inspirations and ideas.

"I guess we should go out to the school field".Jongdae nodded. We get our books and pens and then walked out from the class, heading out to the school field.

.
.
.
.
.

We lie down on the grass in the field while look up to the sky. Both of us can't think anything about the Haiku.

"Just why the theme is love?",I sighed.

"Did you ever fall in love on any girls, Jongdae? ",I asked. He nodded.

"It happened when I was in kindergarten. I like her but I can't confess so I bullied her",he laughed a bit. With that I take my ball pen and poke his head playfully.

"Silly. The girl must hate you a lot right? ".He nodded. I could see he is curving a brighter smile than before.

"Jongdae, can I ask you something? ",I asked while get up into sitting position.

"Sure",he also get up into sitting position.Now we are facing each other.

"What is love for you? ".He look up at the sky for a while to think about it.

"Love is about loyalty and how caring the person towards another person. It is beautiful and it will always be everyone dream to experience love",he answered. Secretly and also without my realization he is staring at me with that lovely stare.

"Did you ever have a crush on someone? ",he suddenly asked.

Somehow, I am taken to his question. For these few days, after a lot of research and self personality test, I found that I have a crush on him. Now what? Should I say yes or no for his question?

"Ouh, is it something privacy?Alright, don't tell me about it ",he chuckled.

"What about you? ".Just like the previous me, he remains silent for a while.

"Hahah... I do have but I don't know how to tell her. She is now my best friend, and I am scare if my confession will ruin our friendship", he sighed then. Like suddenly, I am quite disapointed with what he just said. That's mean he has someone else. Ouh Lila, you and him only can be best friend!

"Talking about love, it gives me some idea about our Haiku. Wanna try it? ".I could just nodded while forcing a smile at him.

Uhm, why my heart feel broken now? It is just a simple rejection. He also doesn't know anything about my feeling towards him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

And like suddenly, I decided to have Chanyeol as my deskmate again. I changed my seat with Baekhyun without telling Jongdae the reason. He is totally blank with that sudden action of mine.

It has been two weeks I am sitting with Chanyeol and it also has been two weeks I haven't talking to Jongdae at all. He did try to talk to me but I always avoid.

It is History lesson and our teacher is teaching at the front while only few students in this class are paying attention on him. The rest are playing and sleeping behind.

"Hey Lila, may I ask you something? ",Chanyeol asked. I glanced at him and nodded, giving him a sign to start.

"Well what actually Jongdae has done to you till you decide to keep a distance between him? ",he asked directly.

I was writing when he asked that. Once he done asking, I put down my pen and sighed. Then, I start to face him. I stare at Chanyeol for a while and like suddenly, I burst into tears.

"Li-lila... Are you okay? Hey why? Is that smoll bean hurt you? ".

Chanyeol pulled me into a warm hug while patting my back to calm me down.

"If that smoll bean Jongdae hurted you then let me know. I will teach him a lesson",he said.

"Chan-ah.... I am falling in love on him".