06

The caremony end a quite late last night which makes me wake up a quite late for this morning, on my first day of school holiday.

I went downstairs to see if there are anyone. I enter the kitchen and only found my mother is baking a cake.

"Ouh, you have awake? Good morning! ",she greeted. I replied her morning greeting with a smile while walking towards her.

"Mom, can I ask you something?",I asked my mother. While waiting for her answer, I take an apple from the fridge. The first thing I heard from her is chuckles.

"Did you ever fall in love at the first sight? ",I asked. Unlike before, she laughs a bit. I am confused about that but then, I joined after her laughing too.

"Why did you laughed? ",my mother asked.

"Eh? Because you laughed, so I laughed as well".She patted my head and chuckled.

"Lila,if I haven't fall in love at the first sight, then me and your father are not even thinking to get married",she answered with the softest way she could do.

Wait. Why did I asked my mother that kind of question after all?

"So let me say that you are in love with a person in your school. Am I right? ",she smirked a bit. I avoid her eyes on me.

"Uhmm.. Well, you could... said so... I guess I am",I sighed a bit. My mother ruffled my hair then.

"Tell me who is him?".Hah~What should I say now? I am really embarrassing myself.

"Uhm...well he is a cute nerd boy who is shy..and we got closer these days...and I started to like him?".My mother listened to everything I said carefully while nodding.

"And? ",she asked for a further information. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And what? ".She laughed slightly, making me more confuse.

"Sweetie, go take a bath and get some walk. You might be better  later",she said an once again, she ruffled my hair.

"But mom,what-".She kissed my forehead.

"Go bath and get some fresh air at the outside. Go".

.
.
.
.
.
.

They said you should at least be a 18 years old human to get a driving license. My age have not reach 18 yet so I only have this underrated licence I earn when I was 4 years old.

'Cycling license '.

I ride my bicycle around the neighbourhood while enjoying the warm breeze of 10 in the morning. Some aunties who are doing their chores at outside their houses will greet me.

Basically, I don't know a lot about my neighbours. If they greet me then I will greet them back. There just few neighbours of mine that I know.

First is the family who live next to our door. They are nice and very helpful family. The father worked as an engineer while the mother is doing some online business as her side income. They have two children and both of them are still in kindergarten. They are so cute and small that I would like to keep them in my pockets.

Second is the neighbour who lives acrossing me. He is a bachelor and all he do is only care about himself. He is not that friendly. There was once I send him a rice cake and he told me to place it on his dining table then I can leave.

And the last one is the principal of my own school who lives a lot of doors away from me,Mr Kim Ho Dae. He has two sons but I haven't see any of them. If I bumped into him, he will always said 'I would like to introduce you to my youngest son Lila but he is too shy to meet you'. I really don't get it.

I cycle all along the lane until I reached my principal house. I can see his wife is watering some plants and there is a young man walked out from the door towards his superbike.

"Just why are you looking at my older brother that way? ",someone startled me. I almost fell down from my bicycle with his sudden appearance.

"Jongdae?What are you... Wait. He is your older brother? ".He nodded.

"And that one is your house? ".He also nods for it. I look at that house again and found my principal.

"And that man is your father? ".He nod and then cupped his mouth on shockness.

"OMG. You should not know it".He is about to run away but I quickly grabbed him by his shirt's collar.

"And you are the principal's son. No wonder I saw him looks so happy on your performance last night".Jongdae sighed and scratch the back of his neck just like usual.

"Urm... Wait here for a while. I am placing this first and we will go out together",he said. Before I could say anything, he run towards his home as fast as he could.

After a while, Jongdae came back with his bicycle. Something surprising me about him. He is wearing those cycling safety kits such as helmet, elbows pads and knees pads.

I hope I could laugh but it sounds mean. Instead of laughing, I grin at him.

"Just laugh if you want. My mom loves me",he muttered while fixing the helmet.

"Every mother loves their children, with their own way",I replied.

Once he done, he hop on to his bicycle and both of us start to cycle side by side towards a place so call playground. There are nobody there. Jongdae and I went down from our bicycles and run to two vacant swings.

"Gosh! Aren't we too childish? ",I chuckled.

"I just hit my puberty last year",he laughed innocently. For me, he has turn more than weird from the first time I met him. He has changed a lot to a better of him.

"So Jongdae, may I know how your life in your previous school? ",I asked. Jongdae think about it for a while and sighed.

"I have few friends and they are great. But they always complaint about me being a bookworm so I start to hate them a bit",he pouted on his lips then. I like to see him pouting like that. It really looks cute with him.

"Isn't reading are fun? I even do read comics",he added.

"Maybe you are just too much reading till you ignore your friends? ",I asked. He frowned a bit and sighed again.

"That's what my mother told me. When I told my father about my problem, he told me to transfer here. But look now, I still have no friends",he said.

"Don't be so emotional. You are still new here. One day, the other students will be friend with you as well. You just need to be patient, okay? ". He only could nod for it.

"By the way, are you and Chanyeol-"

"We are not couple. Chan, Baekhyun and I have been friends for such a long time so don't worry",I cutted him off alongside with few chuckles.

"Then why he seems care a lot about you? I hate him for some reason",he muttered. Once again, he pouted on his lips.

I got up from my swing and went to his. Without any sign, I push the swing for him.

"Why you hate him? Chan is nice... or is it because he is giving you so much nicknames? ",I chuckled again.

Deep inside Jongdae's mind and heart, he has something hidden but he doesn't know what is it. For him, that thing is too young for him to discover.

Jongdae remains silent there. He also don't know why he hates Chanyeol because of some reasons.

"Hey, I'm hungry",I whined.

"Me too, but I don't want to go home yet",he said. Both of us think for a while.

"Do you have money? ",he suddenly asked. I shove my hands into both my pockets and found 20000 won.

"What about you? ".He shove his hands to every pocket he has and takes out everything from the pockets. There are some sweets, marbles, a packet of jelly beans, his cellphone and finally a 20000 won money. Both of us smile .

"Great! Let's grab something at a cafe! ".