The unexpected meeting

Dara Pov

When the elevator opened my eyes grew wider the interior here is way beautiful than down stairs!!

I saw the door with dragons I knocked three times then I heard someone with a deep voice said "come in"

I entered the office and once again my eyes is blessed with the beautiful designs..I saw a very handsome guy sitting on the couch is he the boss or the friend?

"uhmm...Good morning I'm an applicant for the secretary position " I bowed 90°

"I'm very well aware ms.park and you're thirty minutes late" he said with hint of annoyance

"I'm so sorry sir jist got lost on my way here " I lied

"Lost? But I thought ms.Bom assist you to come here?"

Im dead!

"Uhmmm..its...

"nevermind, I'm choi seunghyun..he stand up and shake my hand..I'm the friend" he smiled

"Yes Bom...I mean ms.Bom informed me"

"Very well...he looked at me from head to toe and sit back on the couch...you looked very familiar have we met?"

"I don't think so sir"

"Oh..ok...so let's get started? I just nod... Why do you want to work here? And please spare me the bullshits and just be honest ok?"

"The real reason?"

"Yes please"

"Well I'm a preschool teacher,I love my job but the salary wasn't enough foe my mother's medication she has a heart disease and it's getting worse when I heard about this job I immediately applied specially when I saw that there are health benefits."

I said those while looking at the floor..I'm kinda embarrass telling how much I needed the money

"Chin up ms.park, you don't need to be embarrass you finding a decent job to help you're mother is something you shouldn't be embarrass."

I just nod.

"And money has always been a problem" he flash a very comforting smile to me

Is he some kind of psychic or something, he knows the right words to tell.

"You said you're a teacher? So do you have a very long patience?"

"Uhmm...well..it depends..

"I take that as No"

"B..u..t"

"Do you talk alot?"

"Uhmm...kinda?"

What's with the weird questions?.

"Ok ms.park we will just inform you if you passed"

He stand up and shake my hand

"Thank you sir"...

Then a guy wearing a black hoodie came out from the door on the side his holding a cup of coffee..

"hyung who are you talking to?" Then he notice me we looked at each other, I take back everything I said about the interior of this company because his eyes is the most beautiful eyes I have seen in my life very breath taking!

I was pulled out in my daydreaming when suddenly felt hot..like boiling hot until I realized that he just throw the coffee to me!...WHAT THE HELL?!!

"Oh...my!...I di..d n

" YOU! DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU?! OR YOU'RE JIST STUPID?! IS THIS WHY YOU OFFERED HIGH SALARY FOR THIS POSITION?! BECAUSE YOU WILL TREAT EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT?!!"

I tried to calm myself..god I can't control myself! Who is that guy?!!

Seunghyun just smirk at us...what the hell is he having fun now?

"I...di..d n..ot..mean..that happ..en..uhmmm...sorry"

he said it while sttutering and he can't even looks at my eyes...why is he shaking? He looked scared did I scared him?

"Ms.park I want you to meet you're boss..kwon jiyong" he flashes the most innocent smile ever!

Dara&jiyong: WHAT?!

dara&jiyong: BUT?!

Ok it's official I'm dead!!

"Wait you said my boss? But I'm not yet hired."

"Oh is that so...in that case you're hired congrats ms. Park"

"What? You said...

"I know what I said ms.park..you'll start today but first go to ms.Bom office she will tell you all the details..you may leave..and I'm really sorry about the coffee believe it or not it's just a accident"

I just nodded because I'm so confused

I leave the room and went to the elevator

"Kwon jiyong is my boss?"